CHAPTER 13

even the shadows get lost

HOSHIS POV
How could he? I do have a chance with (y/n). I think....

(Y/n)a POV
"Hey guyssss" I shouted as I walked in. Mingyu looked over to me and said "ohhhhh you look so pretty!" I laughed and thanked him and walked over to seungkwan who was taking to Vernon "hey boys."

Seungkwan nudged me and pointed over to a random corner of the room, and of course, minghao was over there.

Hoping he wouldn't notice me I snuck over and got a smile from jun who was standing in front of him talking.

I got closer to minghao and when he was in arms reach I gave him a huge back hug, making minghao tense up, and scaring the crap out of him.

He jumped and turned around looking at me with wide eyes. "Hey minghao!!!" I said jump g up and down.

He smiled at me and imitated my jumping actions. "Are you sure you too aren't dating?" Jun asked from out of no where."yes actually" I stated walking over to a mini fridge to get a water.

"Hello friends!!!" Someone randomly screamed. I looked up and saw Hoshi and woozi walking in.

"Ok guys, lets start!" S.coups shouted from some random spot in the room.

Ok I have an excuse for not updating. I've been binge watching oh my girl videos bc they are great. Ok yeah bye bye. Sorry if it's not very good. And also sorry for updating at midnight lol.