Chapter 7

my heart and this night
makes this game flicker

Minghaos POV

My mind went blank for a second... and then I relised he said he was telling..... JOSHUA!!

"Ohohoho noooo your not mr." I said as I ran after him and grebbed his collar.

"But whyyyyy????!?!?!?!" Jun whined at me. I rolled my eyes and said "Because I said so, that's why."

He smirked at me and said "fineeee I won't tell joshua...." he slowly backed up to the door

"Promise me you won't tell him OR (y/n)!" I yelled he looked at a held his habnds up and said "Cross my heart!" And he walked away.

Oh god...

Juns POV

I closed the door to our dorm and smiled at myself and said "He only said I couldn't tell Joshua and (Y/n)...."

I ran to our practice room and yelled "WONWOOOOOOOOO COME HERE!!!" I heard a groan from one of the corners of the room and someone yelled back "WHYYYYYYYY!???!!?" I rolled my eyes and walked to him.

I lifted (looks like CL isn't the only one getting lifted) up his arms and grebbed his hands and slowly pulled him up. "Go away jun, Wonwoos tired!" Mingyu said to me bu I continued pulling him up.

I dragged Wonwoo away from mingyu and pulled him into the recording room "dude what do you want?" I smiled happily and said "Minghao has a crush!" I jumped up and down.

Wonwoo looked at me and said "Are you kidding me??" I couldn't tell if he was mad or happy or what then he said

"Who who who who who who who who!!!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?" He sqealed I laughed and said "(y/n)." Wonwoo smailed and started laughing "y'know like half the group knows her and Joshua won't let any of us even like high five her, so I doubt he'll like the idea of minghao having a crush on her."

"Pshhhh, that's not why I told you." I said. I have a much better idea than telling joushua. Wonwoo had a look of pure confusion on his face "What?". "If he's annyoing or does something we don't like we can just tell him we'll tell Joshua and (y/n)."

Wonwoos eyes widened "Wha- no- I mea- no! Well maybe... it would be fun to mess around with him... I'll think about it. Now I have to go talk to minghao about that money he ows me."

No ones POV

Wonwoo walked down the bland hallways and all thy way to their dorm. He walked in the door and saw minghao sitting on the couch watching a tv show

"Heyy minghao." Wonwoo said sitting down next to him. "Hey hyung." Minghao said still focued on the tv.

Wonwoo turned his head to face minghao, watching his face light up, changing colors with the tv. "How much money did you owe me again?"

Mighao turned his head to the older boy sitting next to him. "Uhhh heh I don't know what you're talking about..." he said looking away.

"Don't pla dumb with me minghao." Wonwoo said "it was $40 right?" (Don't ask what he did cause idk) "uhmmm I don't know what you're talking about I told you already...." he said, his voice getting quieter, if that was possible.

"Fine play stupid.... I don't think joshua would like know you like (y/n) but whatever you say."

Minghaos eyes widend "Who told you that?!" Wonwoo didnt feel like dealing with jun so he just shrugged and said "I have my ways." Wonwoo lokked from minghao to the tv then back a minghao.

When he looked back he saw a smiling mighao "wh are you smiling like that?" Minghao lughed and said "I wouldn't get to cocky wonwoo, I know one of your secrets that would kill you if a certain someone found out."

The older boy laughed nervously and said "W-who might that be heh..." he traild off and looked away.

"Ya'know just...."

Thats all for this chapter. Sorry for uploading it so late at night, I'm supposed to be asleep but I'm watching tv and wrting oh well. Sorry this chapt sucked I just wanted to get it out, I might discontinue this book... idk. Hope eveyone has had a good sleep and is recover ing from bts, because bOI

HONESTLY I DONT EVEN KNOW. ALL I KNOW IS THAT EVEN THOUGH TEAHYUNG IS MY BIAS PARk JIMIN NEEDS TO CHILL HIS LITTLE SELF DOWN, SUGA NEEDS TO STAY IN HIS CORNER AND PLAY HIS PIANO FROM HE CORNER OF THE HOUSE OF HIS YOUTH, AND JIN NEEDS GLASSES OR NEEDS TO GO BACK G TO SCHOOLB AND LEARN HIS FLOWERS

~~~~~rileyxrebecca