CHAPTER 14

why do you keep saying these
bad things

So this is kind of a warning bc it talks about being touched my strangers. Sooooo yeah

Y/ns POV
After practice we all decided to go to the store. We went in teams because there were so many of us.

I was with jun, woozi, wonwoo, Dino and haneul.

"Sooooooooo, you and minghao hmmmm..." woozi said looking sassily down at his ice cream. I ignored him and smiled
"Yah!" He said and flicked my forehead. I looked up and laughed at him "were not a thing," I said putting my hands up defensively

"just friends." The boys stared looking at each other "'just friends'" dino said mockingly with a mouth full of ice cream.
After ice cream wonwoo, Haneul and I had to go to the bathroom.

Haneul didn't talk much, and, from what I've seen, neither does wonwoo, so when wonwoo spoke up and said "ok but for real, do you like minghao?" I was a bit taken back.

"Uhm I'm not sure..." I said in a whisper. "Well if you didn't know; he likes you." I nodded my head.

"I know." "So does soonyoung." Wonwoo said in a low deep voice. After that he walked a bit faster and left us.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"So there I was, a dog in my hands and a fetus on the floor crying-" Dino was saying but then woozi cut him off "what are you talking about child?"
Dino kind of shrugged "idk it happened when I was a kid-were you not listening?"

"Uhm no not really." Woozi said.
We ended up riding a bus home. It sucked.

I sat down next to this guy who was playing on his phone. All I was doing was listening to music sitting there.

Then I felt like someone was staring at me. I looked over and saw him licking his lips. I scooted closer to wonwoo who was on my right side. He looked up from his phone and over to the guy.

Wonwoo looked at then back at his phone. 'Jerk' I thought. A second later my phone dinged and I got a text from wonwoo:
W:what's that guy doing
Y/n:nothing but he was staring at me and it creeped me out
W:ignore him for now. If he gets closer we will switch spots
Y/n:ok
I guess he saw our texts and decided 'might as well get a little touch in'. Because I felt something on my leg.

I looked down and saw his hand on my thigh "excuse me I don't think your hand should be there." I said trying not to be loud.

"Why not?" He said like he owned me. "Well first off I'm a lady and I choose if anyone touches me so i suggest you get you crusty hands off me old man before I take them off for you.",I said sarcastically smiling.

By now his hand was still there so I tapped wonwoo and he looked over. Boy was he scary. I'm surprised that guy made it out with all his teeth.

"OMG ARE YOU OK?" Haneul asked me. "Yes.i told that guy to get his hands off, he should've listened.

I acted fine on the outside. But that was scary. He wouldn't let go and when I got home there was a bruise on the spot he touched me.

"WH-NO-WHO-TO MY-WHAT!" Joshua said when he saw it. "WHAT HAPPENED? ARE YOU OK ARE YOU HURT OH NO!" He said cupping my face and moving it around. "I'm fine." I said.

"Wonwoo got him off so wonwoo is my favorite." I said jokingly.

"Have you seen them lately?" Joshua asked getting all serious. "No. I told you already." He sighed and nodded "im worried." He said. I looked up at him and smiled "same."

I walked out of Joshua's office and saw seventeen. "Oh god." Minghao said and ran over. "Are you ok?!" He asked.i nodded and smiled
"Good." He said, then, and I was surprised by his newly found confidence, he kissed me.