CHAPTER 9

about to explode

Mingaos POV

"What was that!" I yelled pushing hoshi, his back hitting the wall.

"What was what?!" He yelled back at me "You kissed (y/n)" I shouted in anger

"ON THE CHEEK!" His voice was getting louder. He started walking twords me and pushed me backwards "now we are even!"

He yelled. All my anger was building up for this moment. I punched him. In the stomach, but I still did it. Hoshi started laughing and said "I'll win her over. Wether you're dating or not." Sfter that he walked into his oom and slammed the door.

Jihoon ran after him running past me saying a faint sorry. I looked at his door watching jihoon knock on the door saying words I couldn't hear. Jun walked over to me "you didn't have to punch him." His sholder brushed past mine as he walked over to jihoon and almost half the band.

"Minghao." I felt a tap on my shoulder and turned around and saw mingyu. "Oh you're against me too huh?" He looked down and smiled "no, I just wanted to tell you I know how it feels to see someone you like, doing skinship. Like hugging and stuff."

I looked at him and said "you do? Who do you like?" His cheeks reddend and he said quietly "wonwoo..." he looked over at the couch and saw wonwoo with dinos legs over his.

He sighed "I bet he dosent like me." I held in a laugh knowing information that he didn't "don't think that way mingyu. He might like you."

Mingyu sighed and said "no... he always friend zones me." Think minghao think...... "maybe because he think you don't like him?"

His eyes lit up "then I'll show him I like him!" He put his hands over his mouth and I said "a little too loud mingyu..." he nodded.

He slowly moved his hands off his mouth and smiled while saying "thank you minghao!"

After than he turned around and ran to the couch.

Kwon Soonyoung......