CHAPTER 18

until the very last moment
you'll have to trust me

2nd person POV

minghao sat down next to you, breathing heavily. you turned your head and looked him up and down. His clothes were sticking to himself because of the rain. you looked down at you own clothes, and saw they were doing the same.

"Why did you run?" he asked looking at you."i dont know." you said trying to swing higher. "Oh." you two sat there for what seemed like only a short period of time, when in reality, you were there till sunrise.

Minghao closed his eyes and put his head on the chains that connected to the swing you did the same. You felt something grab your hand and you opened you eyes to see minghao holding your hand.

You looked up at his face which looked like it was sparkling, his eyes were still closed but he knew you were staring. "Do you wanna be my girlfriend?" He said. You smiled "yeah"

In the distance you could hear lots of voices. Not the scary ones but ones that sounded just like seventeen. Minghao nudged you "there here."

Just before you opened your eyes a loud voice said "aren't we all a little insane?" You gasped and opened you eyes. " are you ok?" Minghao said. "Uh y-yeah."

The rain was dying down now and hearing the boys voices was no surprise. " WHAT HAPPEND YOU GUYS! DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH TROUBLE I WOULD HAVE GOTTEN IN IF ANYTHING HAPPENED TO EITHER OF YOU??! WHY WERE YOU OUT HERE ALL NIGHT? EVERYONE WAS LOOKING FOR YOU!"

MINGHAOS POV
it was the guys that picked us up from the airport a couple months ago when we first got here. I didn't pay any attention to him but stared at (y/n). She looked at him and said "I'm sorry we just needed space." He rolled his eyes "you two are probably sick now get in the car the rest of the guys are there."

When we got in the car we were still holding hands, all the members looked confused "are you too..." jun whispered to me from the back. I nodded my head. A second later I felt something on my shoulder, I turned my head and saw (y/n). I smiled and kissed the top of her head.

The car ride home was horrible. (Y/n) and I were soaked and now so we're the seats, all the guys kept asking about us, and the driver was yelling for everyone to be quite so he can concentrate.

I cover (y/n)s ears so it wouldn't be loud for her and she wouldn't wake up.

We eventually found out that areum told everyone that (y/n) never came back to the dorm so everyone got really worried and then everyone in the front said that we both ran out.

2 YEARS LATER
(Lol sorry for the time skip😰)

(Y/n) and I both debuted. They didn't become very popular. They got lots of hate. Hwan left the group. Areum almost left. She was left on the vocal line alone. (Y/n) had doubts their groups would make it far. And it didn't help them when everyone found out that we were dating.

She says that she's happy even with all the hate because she knows there are people that support them.

But I don't know. She's close to finding out. She's been skeptical of me lately, I can tell.

_____________________

So I had noooooo clue how to end this 😂 it's almost over😭😭 Ok ok it took me all day to write this lol. I'll work on the next chapters tonight or tomorrow. Remember if you have any book requests for me to write send me them!! I already have one for joshuaaaaa Yayayayaya ok byeeee