Chapter 1

Pov camila                                                                         

I was at a pool party waiting for my friends yeah they're always late ,i was so bored and a weird guy keep on looking at me and it creep me out, he looks just like a perv.                                   

My jaw drop when finally my friend decided to come, i was feeling like i'm gonna pass out when i saw the goddess aka my best friend lauren in her tight dress that's showing too much cleavage, damn she's so sexy, i wanna do things to her(wink).                                                 

2 hours later                              Everyone was drunk ( including me ) lauren was dancing with a guy when suddently he began to grind on her.                    OMG i was so chocked why him? It should be me dancing with her like that!! I was screaming in my head .                                                          

The thing is i have a crush on her since we met but she is straigh and i am too ( for people ) .                           

I couldn't containt my anger so i rip her off of this guy and drag her to the closest room in my sight .

" What the hell camila!!!!! "Lauren said yelling at me.                                

  "He was a perv! Lauren i was just trying to help you....i'm sorry."I said

"Trying to help me? Are you crazy we were just dancing!!! "Lauren said looking at me really piss off                                  

  "Grinding !!!!!!!! You were fuck*ng grinding on him !!!! On this fuck*ng pervert!!!! " I said yelling at her.

"Does it matter!? " Lauren said looking annoyed.                             

  "Yeah because i care about you , you're my friend lauren, i'm just trying to help you.  " I said crying, i wasn't crying because of our fight but because iam in love with someone who will never feel the same and that's hurt me so much.                             

"Camila? " Lauren asked

"Yeah? " I answer back with tears still on my face.

"Sorry for yelling at you, i didn't mean to , please stop crying, you're a good friend and if you were a guy i will date you for sure because you're so caring , you have a kind heart , you're so passionate and beautiful . " Lauren said

"Aw lolo you're beautiful too , i love you. " I said

"Love you too camz. " Lauren responded back

I wish i could be a guy so i could have a chance with lauren , she's so beautiful and her lips are so fucking plump i want to kiss them so badly, why does she have to look so cute and sexy at the same time?                                             

Next morning.                                                                     

I woke up feeling something next to me ( wtf ? ) suddently i remember of last night, lauren and i fall asleep after our little talk . I feel something between my legs it's kind of heavy through . I lift the cover and ...... Wtf?!!!                                                                             

A/N  so yeah this is it . Sorry for any mistakes.