Chapter 2

Camila Pov.

I lift the covers and saw lauren's legs intertwined between mine how did we end up so close together? I need to get out of this room, or i'll do something i'll regret.

Damn i'm so stupid i'm at my house so i can't really hide from lauren and i can't leave her alone at my house, my parents are at work.

Suddently i felt an arm wrap around my waist and i felt butterfly in my stomach, i knew it was lauren i recognise her perfume, she was so warm around me, that i didn't want this moment to end but i knew that i needed to get away from her or i'll lose control , this past few days been hard to control myself with her always all over me hugging or kissing my cheeks damn she wants to kill me.

I push lauren away, but i didn't meant to be so harsh with her, i saw confusion all over her face, i don't like to see her like that but at the same time i don't want to ruin our friendship.

I swear if she keep being all over me like that i'll jump her bones, and i'll be her fault.

Camilaaaa i heard lauren yelled at me but i didn't turn around , i run at the bathroon and lock myself in.

Camila please open up lauren said

But i didn't respond back.

Camila open up!!! Please lauren yelled but i still didn't respond.

Camila open this fuck*ng door please i want to shower, i already took of my clothes and i'm cold right now , open the door please it's not funnny.

What the hell she was thinking? She stripped her clothes and she knows i'm locked in the bathroom, i don't understand her sometimes, and now she wants me too open the door and praticly see her naked this girl wants trouble lol,i don't mind seing her naked tho, i always wanted to see her naked, i'll get to see her big butt oh damn why is she so perfect?

Camilaaaaa i heard

oh f*ck i litteraly forget that's she needed to shower, we could save water lol i don't think she'll agrees tho, but a girl can dream sometimes.

Alright i'll unlock the door lauren!!! But you could have waited to be in the bathroom to take of you clothes lauren i said blushing.

Nope lauren said winking at me   I was trying so hard to not look at her body, but the need was so strong so i peeked out a little and saw her perfect round breast, i'm a little hot right now.

It's rude to stare lauren said smirking at me

I wasn't star-ring i stutter.

Sure and i'm a fairy camila lauren said looking at me right in the eyes i was so hypnotised

Hum lauren you wasn't supposed to shower ? I said.

You think so? She said getting closer to me she stopped right next to me then she was touching face

I'm not blind she whispered sedductively in my hears then walked in the bathroom not bothering to lock the door.

Damn this girl is killing me , and her body Oh my god i want to grab this ass so bad. I need to stop thinking about dirty things it's not right especialy when it's about my best friend.

Lauren Pov

I was showering i didn't lock the door lol i'm so lazy sometimes, i don't care it's just camila and i at her home, so i could walk around naked if i wanted, i don't think camila would be against it, the thing is i know that she has a crush on me but i didn't told her about ,so she thinks that i don't know, i'm not blind and she's so obvious she's always checking me out, this little perv, i don't mind it though, i'm flattered that she lust about me, i'm not lesbian but let's be honest she's pretty hot, that's a shame she doesn't have a dick i would glady touch her *wink*

Laureeeen!!!!! Camila yelled.

Yeah?!! i respond back

I need to shower too and my stuff are in my bathroom so hurry up!!! Camila said

You know camila if you want your stuff come and get it i said

I like to tease her she's so cute when she's blushing

Laureeen please get dress so i can walk in camila said frustrated.

Aw my little camzi is so bossy today i said teasing her a little more.

If you insist lauren i'll come in camila said.

She came in with her hands in front of her eyes it was so funny, deep down i know she wants to look at me

Camzi? I said

Yeah? camila asked.

Could you please hand me a towel please

Laureen she whined

What my little camzi? I asked smirking.

It's so fun messing with her

You're so annoying you know ? Camila said trying to found a towel with her eyes close

This girl is so funny

I can't find one lauren camila said

You could maybe open your eyes camz i said.

Fine i'll open them she whined

Here she said trying to give me the towel but she fell bringing me with her, i fell on top of her.

Such a clumsy girl lol

Camila Pov

Lauren fell on top of me but the worst is that she's wet and naked , why all the bad things happend to me? I don't mind her being on top of me tho, i need to stop being a perv.

Camilaaa !!! I heard

Yeah? i asked turning red

Could you please help me to get up?? She said smirking at me

hum yeah i said blushing.

I helped her to get up then i was heading out of the bathroom when she pushed me against the door and looked at me straight in the eyes

I know you camzi she whispered sedductively and then walk out of the bathroom naked

OMG this girl is such a tease

A/N So what you guys think?