Chapter 31

Lauren POV. 

 Lauuuren lauuuureni heard someone said but i was too tired to even understand anything so i decided to ignore it. 

  Two hours later 

Camila POV. 

 Iam kinda getting worried lauren is still sleeping and she won't wake up, i know that she is sick but she should wake up and try to eat something, i don't want my parents to come home and see her like that they would send her to her family if they see her that sick. 

 So i decided to go to my room and try to wake her up, as i approach her i felt like something was going to happen, i hope she is not unconscious, She was laying there on my bed looking lifeless, i sat next to her her on the bed and decided to shake her body and calling her name. I shake her once more and she finally wakes up and sat on my bed. 

 « Hey lauren, how are you feeling » i gently asked her. 

 That was she puked on me, i was sitting there on my bed all shocked, looking at her disgusted. Then she layed back on the bed and passed out. 

 I quickly decided to strip off my sticky clothes and put them in the washing machine, then i got back in my room to check if the bed was not dirty as well, and it was all clean. 

I felt someone moving under me, it was Lauren. 

Damn i didn't realized i was bending over her to check on the bed. She suddenly decided to grab my body and to hold me tight.I was shocked at her actions, especially because i laying there half naked above my « bestfriend ».

 « Hey lauren, come on wake up » i whispered in her ear.

 She didn't replied she only moaned Oh noo, she can't do that to me, not right now, iam supposed to be mad at her, come on camila , you're stronger than that, you're not going to get aroused because of a girl moaning in her sleep, a sick girl moaning! 

 « Lauren » i said as i tried to shake her. But i quickly stopped to try to shake her because it wasn't helping me at all, her body was rubbing against mine. 

 I just decided to wait hopping she would let me go.            

  Camiiiiiiiilaaaaaa!!??? I heard someone yelling my name and i started to panicked

A/N Hellooo guys here's a new chapter let me know what you think =)