Chapter 17

Camila Pov

when we were just friends everything was okay

Now i feel like we are getting distant, we don't text as much as before, we don't spend all night on the phone chilling, we just do nothing.

How is it possible that two people who were so close ended up like this, i wish i could change it all.

Since lauren ignore me iam doing the same, but it feels so wrong, i feel like iam giving up too fast.

This is not me, iam not used to have no contact with her, i know how she is, she is stubborn, sometimes attention seeking, she needs to feel that you care, she is very smart, she notice every little thing.

Right now she must think that i don't care because iam not trying to reach, she is just this way.

If you don't try to make the first move won't.

*Phone ringing*

Camila : helloo

Ally : Hey Mila!! Are you free today? Because the girls and i wanted to go on a little trip at my grandparent's cabin next to the lake.

Camila : Yaayy iam 100% free! Whose gonna be there?

Ally : Oh i won't tell you, you'll just see.

Camila : Oh you are not cool Ally.

Ally : Haha yeah if you say so.

Anyways we will pick who up in 2hours, you better be ready.

I know you Mila you are always late.

Camila : Oh No! That's not true the other day i was just 2 minutes late so chill.

Ally : Haha bye Camila see you later.

*End of the convo*

I wonder who is going on this trip, i hope lauren is coming, because i miss how we used to be.

Omg i just can't wait.

*****************************************************A/N hello is anyone reading this? Don't hesitate to comment guys