Hallows high part 1

I woke up and got dressed into my usual pin striped dress and decided to tie my hair back into a pony tail then clip a black bow right above it - since dad told me last night that today I would be going to the high school here. Hallows high I think it's called.I didn't even think that they had a high school here, I guess all the holidays do.

I walked down the spiral stairs and into the living room

"hurry up Susan ! We're going to be late!" my ticked off brother yelled to me

"one minute!"

I said back while grabbing my black book bag and leaving the house while running trying to catch up with Jake who had already started walking to school.

"I think I figured out why your so mad at me.." I said to Jake

"I'm not mad at anyone..." he said and sighed

"I'm sorry but dads right.."

"what do you mean?"

"dad was saying to you how you shouldn't be trying to stop lock, shock, and barrel from rebuilding oogie boogie, that he could take care of everything, right?"

"h- how do you know that he said that to me?"

"I figured it out last night .... My old friends use to call me 'the mystery solver' when we were all 9 years old they use to say that I should join the ' mystery inc.' from scooby doo". I laughed remembering the foolish things we use to do and say.

"we're here" Jake said

"wow... I said amazed by the huge building standing in front of me. It was one of those huge old fashioned buildings that looked like it had fallen apart a bit but I really liked it.

"well are you just going to stand there while class is starting or are you actually going to move." Jake said to me

"oh um sorry..." I apologized

"uh just come on we're late."

We walked through the old building and outside what seemed to be an huge classroom which had seats set horizontally in about 4 or 5 rows.Jake walked in first and paused while I still stood outside the door.

"your late again mister skellington!" a old but strict voice said

"oh um sorry miss clawdette.. It's just I had to take my sister with me today..."

"Jake. Jake, you won't give up telling lies won't you?"

"but miss clawdette, I'm not Telling any lies this time." he said stepping inside. I stepped into the classroom.

"oh. Class we have a new student!" the teacher said

"um hi" I said shyly

"you can take a seat anywhere you like miss skellington" the teacher said

"ok thanks" I said taking a seat next to jake and a girl who had blonde hair in pigtails

"hi" she greeted me

"hey"

"I'm Cheyenne " she introduced herself

"im Susan"

"do you wanna join the scareleading squad?"

"me?" I said "but I'm not popular"

"Susan , all royalty are popular. You and Jake." .

"really ?"

______________________________

Sorry it took me do long to write this chapter. THIS IS PART ONE I'm making a part two so it wouldn't be too long and so you guys could read it do far .

Hope you like the story!

-amber