Chapter 1

Info/intro

I have been so excited to start this. After reading a couple Fanfics (check my list), I started to want to write about Dallas having a sis. Most of the ones I've read mean a 6-15 year old girl. But mine is an 19 year old girl. And, Dally and Johnny live! Johnny had a miracle and he can walk!

Grace W. has green eyes and chocolate hair. Her skin is pale white. Her hair is short and just barely goes above her shoulders. Her eye make-up is heavy and dark. Her lipstick is a dark red. She never uses foundation. Her nails are always prim and perfect. She always has a maroon handled switch that is a good 6 or 7 inches. It is deadly sharp. She went to school and dropped out when she reached high school. She can pack a punch and her name is a lie, she isn't graceful. Her mom abused her and turned her hard. She has a scar on her arm from a broken pop bottle. She never lived in New York, but she is as tough as Dal. She has been in Juvenal 6 times for fights. She loves a bad guy. But no man wants to be under her wrath. Her voice is bittersweet.
(Some are off for purposes of this Fanfic) --->>>
Ages of the gang:
Darry: 22
Dally: 21
Two-Bit: 18
Steve: 17
Soda: 17
Johnny: 16
Pony: 14

Other people:
Tim Shepard: 21
Curly Shepard: 15
Angela Shepard: 18
Grace (made up by me):19

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Intro to Story~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Grace's POV

I stared at my switch blade as I waited for Mom to come home. I mean, I wouldn't care if she didn't come home. Just like she wouldn't care if I came home or not. My mom HATES me. Just like she hated her first husband. I don't know who he is though. I have just one terrible picture. It is me and Mom and Dad and a brother. I don't know who he is though.

I touched my oldest scar, one down my arm from a beer bottle. Mom drank. But my other scars weren't visible. They were in my heart. I don't mean that to sound cheesy. These scars have molded my hard self. Being in prison didn't help though. Mom was mad when I came back. She didn't take a swipe. She kicked me out of the house. So, I stole food until mom let me back in. Why I stayed in my house, I could leave legally, was because I would starve.

Anyway, Mom came back and gave me a look of disgust. I didn't care. I quit caring years ago. You could say I was scary. Any guy I had was all like 'Hey dear. I um wanna break up. Please don't kill me!' I never did. They were good guys. Not my type. They couldn't have any fun. Mom was on the phone.
"Do you want her? I don't." I am an annoying thing. Not that its bad...
"Well, where is that good for nothing son of yours?" I never knew his name. Never bothered ask.
"She can take care of herself. Or live with him." How do I find him!?
"Whatever. Tulsa, is it?" Tulsa, Oklahoma is a state over. I live in Kansas. She got off the phone.
"Your stupid father says you can live with your brother. I don't remembers his name. Go to Tulsa." She was mad. Then she slapped me on the cheek.
"Go, brat." I got $50 to last me, so I packed a bag. I had two outfits and my blade in my pocket. I had cancer sticks and shoes. I grabbed some food and that old picture. It may help. I knocked one of mom's beers onto the floor and yelled,"CAUSE YOU WERE A NOT SO GREAT MOTHERLY FIGURE! " And I left. She yelled after me but the only thing on my mind was getting to Tulsa. And finding a brother I've not seen in years.

Well, well, well! I think I like this story and you know what that means! Or maybe you don't. I may have slower updates on my other Fanfic(after me run out of prewritten chapters) Anyway, I
I doubt you've read this through. Anyway, y'all dig, saavy? (Yes, I have watched Pirates of the Caribean, and I LOVE it! I have a jar of dirt! XD)

PS, find the 3 mistakes in my authors note! ;) (One grammar, one spelling, and one mystery error)