7

Joyful days. I get to write more sappy sad stuff. Sorry, but things are bound to get worse. Well, for Dallas at least. If I can write this sad. Dally's POV

I sat in my bed after yelling at a nurse. She just left. I laid now, bored. But Johnny walked in.
"Hey."
"Hey Johnnycakes."
"She got me off guard. I would have pushed her away."
"We're players. And how?" I didn't know how bad she was. They never told me. Won't.
"Said you loved me." I stared at him, wishing she was here. I'd beat her head in. It was true. I did love Johnny like a brother. But that she told Johnny that. It got him out though.
"Is it true?" He asked. I nodded slowly.
"I won't tell." He whispered. I gave a grim smile. I love her too. Then Soda came in.
"DALLAS! YOU SAID YOU DIDN'T KNOW!" Soda yelled.
"When am I honest?" Then Two-Bit came in.
"Hey." He said, "you don't know, do you?"
"What?"
"Your sister?" I had no clue what he meant.
"No.... What?"
"She has a broken back, third degree burns, stuff like that."
"Wait, what?!"
"Dal-"
"Get out! All of you! Johnny, go to Darrys. " they left. Tough guys don't cry, I thought. But, this was the sister I never had. Grace. I felt tears, and tried to stop it. Finally, I got up to go visit her.
"Dallas, get in bed."
"No! I'm gonna visit Grace. Stop me and you'll end up in the hospital." He moved. I slipped my shirt on and found her room.
"Grace?" I managed.
"Dally, I'm so sorry, I mean Johnny, I just..."
"I know. But why didn't you move?" She shrugged.
"Dal, where is the tough guy at?"
"Still here, just in pieces."
"Dal, don't stop being you cause I'm on a table, unable to move."
"That's hard. You're part of the gang."
"I'm an Outsider. You are Insiders."
"Sis..."
"I'm with the Socs. They can't live. I can't. Not any more..."
"Grace, YOU'LL LIVE."
"Dal, even you know." I did. And left.

Grace's POV

I laid on the bed, thinking about Dallas. His tough guy is in pieces. The door opened again. It was a Soc.
"Hi, I'm Randy."
"Do I know you?"
"Not directly..."
"What's that mean?"
"I jumped Pony and Johnny. Bob, I mean..."
"He was a friend. But do you have any idea what these boys went through? If I could get up, I'd punch you."
"I see how you're related to Dallas."
"Mmm-Hmm."
"So, you're dying."
"Wow, punch to the face."
"Oh, I mean! Well-"
"Relax I k ow already." He looked relaxed again.
"Yeah, sorry bout all that. We were drunk and it was a bad decision to make." A sorry. Maybe I was an insider and they weren't. Well, some of them.