Happy Birthday-Cake

It's Luke's birthday today and I know he's been having a rough week at school so I decided to throw him a small get together of well me, ash, lukey(of course), and mikey. Luke has been my best friend since the early years and I have loved him since the early years. We have been together a year. His mother and brothers and dad are very supportive of us. I actually told them how I felt before I told Luke himself. It is about 430 and I decided to start baking the cake while Mike and Ash put up decorations. Liz is also here, helping make the cake. ''Lets get to work'' Liz says. By the time we are done a three layer cake Is made and it is 545 and Luke should me home at 6 and Liz gave us all hugs and kisses and she left. ''Okay guys Luke should be here any minute did you put down the flowers like I said?'' I asked slightly nervous ''Yes Calum. Chill Luke will love all this'' Michael said. You see Luke and I share an apartment, while Ash and Mikey share one. I think something is going on between them but they won't tell me. I got Luke batman, superman, ironman, thor, and green lantern rings. A blink 182 necklace, mean girls(since he broke the other one by playing it to much), I made a playlist of all of our songs, and I am giving him a photo album of pictures from the early years till now. Michael got him more black skinny jeans, a huge stuff penguin, candy, a pink tutu, a fairy costume, and a shirt that says ''I am not punk rock''. Ashton got him a beanie, a pair of black combat boots, a penguin bed set, and candy also. ''Hun I am home!'' I hear Luke yell from the door. I light the candles and pick up the cake ''Cal?'' he gets to the kitchen and us three yell out ''Happy Birthday'' ''Aw thanks guys, but you didn't have to do all this for me'' he said ''Yes we did now shut up and blow out the candles'' I say ''make a wish'' I also say, he blows them out and the other two clap while I start to cut the cake. Ash and Mikey go sit in the living room doing who knows what. I then feel two arms wrap around my waist and I hear Luke whisper in my ear ''Thanks so much baby'' I put frosting on my finger and turn around and wipe it on my lips and say ''Anything for my baby boy'' and then I kiss his lips, not to short, not to long, but still filled with passion. ''Let's eat cake and open presents. And that's what we did ''Let me just say any birthday with just you guys are the best birthdays'' Luke said ''WE LOVE YOU LUKE'' we yelled in unison ''I love you guys too'' I then whispered ''But me more'' he looked at me with lust filled eyes and said ''Definitely'' we the just watched movies and played games the rest of the night.