The Pizza Boy-Malum

My best friend Luke and I decide to have a pizza, movie, and candy night. Just like every...well day. But the last couple times it has been the same boy delivering the pizza. I did catch his name the last time, its perfect. His name is Michael, he has fire red hair, black hat, black shirt, black skinny jeans, black combat boots. with bracelets up and down his arm. All I do is think about him. He actually goes to my school. But we've never talked. He is just so dreamy.

''Cal!'' I hear my best friend say ''What?!?'' I say ''Are you really thinking about Michael again'' Luke says ''Oh your one to talk, Ashton this, Ashton that'' I say ''Well I called for the pizza, he'll probably be here in 10, if he's working'' I go wide eyed. I go to see how my hair is, but I hear a call pull up. ''then again I called ten minutes ago'' he says with a smirk ''how do I look'' he laughs and goes to say something but gets cut off by the doorbell. I grab the money, straighten up, take a breath and open the door. I see him, his fire red hair, his hazel eyes boring into mine. ''Hey, uh, thanks'' I stutter ''Its on me'' he says, I look up confused ''No, let me pay'' he then says ''Fine, but only if you let me take you on a date Calum'' he ends it with a smirk ''Are you joking?'' I say, like he cant be kidding, his face washes over with disappointment ''Uh, no I wasn't, you don't have to'' I then say ''No! id love to, I mean uh, thatd be cool'' I try to sound cool at the end. He then laughs and says ''Friday at 7?'' I then nod and say ''Ill be here, even though this is not technically my house, im always here'' I say with a laugh. ''Well here is your pizza, and I will see you around, especially Friday, which I am honestly excited for'' he says honestly ''I am too'' I say as I take the pizza. He turns around and walks a little but then stops and turns around, he comes to my ear and whispers ''and also you are a really cute puppy dog'' he then turns and walks to his car. I was confused for a moment until I looked down and see I was in a puppy dog footy pajamas. I totally forgot, but Luke didn't. ''LUKE!'' I yell I then shut the door and go yell at him but then tell him about my up coming date.....

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This was a short one! but I thought it was kinda cute! xoxox Adriana