The Concert-muke

Its three days later and I have tried so many times to tell Luke. It just turns into me walking away or being rude or something. Why can't I just say 'I am in love with you and I love you Luke Hemmings'. Calum has been on my case. We have ten minutes till we go on stage. ''So Michael you have exactly ten minutes, or else everybody knows'' Cal says ''Cal please don't make me do this!'' I plead ''I am not making do anything but confess your love'' he says with a devious smile ''Please don't make me tell him'' ''Tell who what?" Luke walks in. ''Stay out of this Luke'' I say rather rudely ''Fine butt munch'' he says. One of the crew members comes to tell us ''On the wings, you have three minutes'' Calum looks at me then walks out. My breathing becomes heavy. Luke bends down in my face and says ''Are you okay Mikey?'' if I leaned in a little more I could kiss him. I feel his breath on mine, my breathing staggers but I say ''Luke...i'm fine.'' he then lifts me up and wraps his arm around my waist and we walk out. I put my arm across his shoulders. When we are on the wing ''Anything new Luke?'' Calum ask ''No why?" we then hear ''Please welcome 5 seconds of summer!'' Luke and Ash run out, Cal puts his hand on my shoulder and says ''Ready buddy?'' my breathing staggers ''Hey everything will be okay, okay? lets do this?'' we then run out, well I stagger out. I get to my mic and Luke comes over to me ''Are you sure your okay?'' Calum's looking he just nods, and I have to face the music ''Will you go to the other side of the stage please?'' Calum then speaks ''So I have something to say about my fellow guitarist Michael...'' he was cut off by Ash saying ''Calum will you please come here for a second'' I assume Cal is telling him the plan. Luke then runs over to me ''What is he talking about? What is happening?'' I say sternly ''Go back over there Lucas'' he then slowly goes over there. I look at Cal and he nods to be again and I nod back. ''Before Cal goes on please know I am facing the music and did not want to admit this'' the crowd started chanting tell us ''Okay, Okay settle down'' the crowd settled ''So, Michael here is in love with someone'' he stops looks nods and I nod back ''Michael Clifford is in love with...'' he held it out Ash was done so he shouted ''LUKE HEMMINGS THERE IT HAS BEEN SAID AND DONE NOW WE CAN PREFORM'' Cal and I were shocked. The crowd cheered and shouted ''muke!'' I looked down ''Who's ready to preform?!?!'' I said ''Try Hard'' I say 'Ash goes ''1-2-3-4'' and the music starts. Luke's part came up but I don't hear him singing, I look up and see him rushing towards me and at the last second before he would've knocked me over, he stopped and I suddenly felt his lips on mine. I didn't even hear the crowd anymore. I felt his lips and his cool piercing. And when he pulled away he said ''I am in love with you and I love you and you are my world'' which was said into the microphone so everybody heard ''You don't know how long I've waited to hear you say that...I love you so much'' I said also into the mic. I look to Cal and him and Ash are hugging and nodding in approval. Let's just say after the concert Luke and I were pretty touchy....