Gaming and cuddles-Muke

I look over and see my boyfriend, Michael. Ashton and Calum are out doing who knows what. They swear they don't like each other, but we know that's not the case. Anyways all I hear is Michael screaming at the tv. ''What the fuck you asshole'' ''Mikey...'' he either ignores me or he doesn't hear me ''Mikey...'' I say a bit louder ''What is it Luke?'' he says, he sounded annoyed ''will you come cuddle with me?'' ''No luke don't you see I am busy'' ouch that hurt ''please Mikey I want cuddles'' ''No luke!'' he says louder, I try again ''Michael please!'' ''No luke fucking shut up or go away'' he yells, I feel tears start streaming down my face and I run up stairs and I shut the bedroom door. I start crying in my pillow, the guys are always around and even when they are around they're playing fifa. I hear the bedroom door open. ''Luke?'' I hear Michael. I ignore him. I feel the bed in cave ''Luke I am sorry, I shouldn't have done that, there was no reason for me to do that. You are my boyfriend and if you want cuddles I need to give you cuddles whenever you want'' I still didn't answer, the tears stopped ''Lukey?'' I respond ''What?'' but it was muffled ''I love you'' ''I love you too'' ''What'' ''I love you too'' in a teasing way he says ''I can't hear you'' I get up and say ''I love you too you prick'' ''Say it again'' he says ''I love you Michael Gordon Clifford'' he says something that shocks me ''When the time is right I want you to make me the happiest person alive, would you do that?'' I swallow and respond ''you don't even have to ask'' I then reached up and kissed him, we spent the rest kissing and cuddling.