Greenlight-y/n

It started with a picture

those messages you sent to me

[Luke]

I was scrolling through all my comments on instagram, replying and following some. I then started scrolling through my feed. I am following quite a few people i went to high school with. I stop on this girl. Name: Amelia Wright. I fell in love with her, in high school. I wonder how she's doing. I decide to dm her.

Hey Amelia! It's been a while. Do you remember me? I then put my phone down. My phone lights up and I see i got a reply.

Of course Luke! Hell yea its been awhile. And how can I not forget my Penguin King?

I legit laugh so hard. I then look at my phone and see she sent me a picture of us in penguin suits from Halloween one year.

I just laughed so hard, you will forever be my penguin queen. And may i say you had the biggest glow up. She replied with

I know right!! And me? No i did not, but you, how you've grown. I miss my Lukey the Lemon. She then sends a picture of me with a lemon, my face is priceless. And that's how the conversation went, except the conversation got kind of flirty after a few days.

you're like the perfect mixture

Of Megan Fox and Katy P

Someone posted on one of your pictures ''She looks like two famous people combine''. Its so true. I messaged, she replied back.

Really? Who do you think?

You definitely are like the perfect mixture of Megan Fox and Katy P.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 it such a sick obsession

And now you've got the best of me

I've got the worst intentions

so call me over and set me free

Michael says ''Bruh, all you talk about is her.'' ''But, she does bring out the happy part of him'' Calum says. Luke says ''Like the best of me?, I want to see her, but if i did see her, i might ever not see her'' Calum fake coughs and says ''Luke is sexually frustrated'' Ashton gives him the motherly look ''You just need to be set free, i guess; maybe she'll call you'' Luke's phone then rings and it says Penguin Babe "Hey y/n, what's up?'' she replies with ''Hey Luke i was wondering if you wanted to come over today?'' he gets really giddy but tries to keep cool by asking ''and what would we be doing?'' she replies ''Well that's a surprise, i'll see you in an hour, Bye'' ''Yep, bye'' *Tells boys what happened* ''Go get her flowers'' Cal says. Luke rushes out the door.

60 min later.

*Shows up at her doorstep*

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

its taking me over

i don't wanna play this game no more

all you got to do is tell me right now

you want me right now, come one

give me the green light

*rings door bell*

''Hey Luke!'' Luke replies ''Hey! These are for you!'' ''Awe thank you so much'' he is still standing on the porch but he doesn't mind ''Movies and games?'' he asked she replies with ''I have something else in mind'' she puts the flowers on the ground and grabs Luke and starts kissing him. He picks her up and her legs wrap around him. He kicks the door shut and he carries her up the stairs to her bedroom. You know what happens next....