All I want- Mashton

All I want- Kodaline

+Trigger warning

 All I want is nothing more

 To hear you knocking at my door

It had been weeks since Ash had left. Yet Michael, is still crying a million tears. Michael doesn't know why Ash decided to leave. Either way, Ash took Michael's heart with him. Michael just wants to see Ash one more time, then he will overall be ready to leave this hell you call life. That is just all he needs. The last thing in life. He already has all his notes to people ready. But Ash, he is the last piece of the puzzle.

'Cause if I could see your face once more

I'd die a happy man I'm sure

Why can't he just die without seeing Ash. Well to be honest, not eve Michael knows. He just needs to be the last person Michael sees. In then, and only then Michael can die the way he wants to. But he doesn't want to call him over. He is to scared for that. His best friend Calum comes everyday to check on him. He already came by to check. So tonight has to be the night. Michael feels tonight might be his last night. Even though he doesn't want his best friend to find him. He has to be.

When you said your last goodbye

I died a little bit inside

When Michael came home from hanging with Cal. He seen some suitcases by the door. He was instantly worried. He called Ash's name throughout the house. He didn't hear anything but when he got to there shared bedroom he seen Ash zip up a suitcase. And the room was empty of Ash's stuff ''Ash what's going on?'' Ash looked at his suitcase and said ''I'm sorry Michael but...We can't be together anymore'' tears fell upon Michael's cheeks. ''But why? I atleast deserve to know'' he says through his tears, Ash picked up his suitcase walked towards Michael, planted a kiss on his cheek and said ''I'm sorry...Goodbye'' he then walked out the door. At that moment only a little bit of him died, he was in denial. He then lay down and cried. As what just happened sunk in.

I  lay in tears in bed all  night

Alone without you by my side

Michael just lay there, rubbing and staring at Ashton's spot beside. He cried and cried and cried. He did nothing but cry. Ash was his savior he was the one who saved him from commiting suicide months ago. Just has Michael raised the bottle of pills to his mouth, with blood dripping down his wrist, sitting in his bath tub in his underwear. Ash busted the door down. He didn't even hear him saying anything. Ash knocked the bottle into the red water. And grabbed Michael out of there. That was so long ago. Now Michael is laying there crying because his savior left him.

But if you loved me

Why'd you leave me

That is a question he always wonders. He turns on the tv and sees a car accident report on the news. It looks exactly like Ash's car. The news reporter says ''This just in, family says That Mr. Ashton Irwin was going to his 'Ex loves' house to get him back. He was killed by a drunk driver. Rest In Peace Ashton Irwin.'' that street was just around the corner from Michael's house. He was coming to get Michael back. To see him. That is just what Michael needed. Michael headed up stairs and started the water. He undressed to his underwear, got many pill bottles, and blades. He started to cut one by one, he was used to the pain. The red liquid dripped down his arm onto the floor. Michael loved it. He moved to the next arm. He started to feel dizzy from the many deep cuts. He grabbed the pill bottles and moved to the bath tub. The water turned a deep red. He opened the bottle and took the pills. They slid nicely down his throat. He started to see black spots. The last thing he said was ''I'm coming Ash'' then he fell back into the red water. Coming face to face with death. And embracing it....