Chapter 2

Laura's P.O.V

We started packing for the tour. Man, this was hard work. Being in Europe for a whole month is gonna be amazing but tiring. I can't wait to see the fans. The producers of Disney have arranged for Ross and I to go a meet & greet in London for all of our british Austin & Ally fans. I'm nervous too see how that turns out, I mean, I've had a baby, gotten married, been shot, all before I visited London again.

"So, you finished?" Ross asked, zipping up his suitcase. I nodded. "Yep." 

Mark, Stormie, Andre, Ryland, Rocky and Riker are going to pick Rydel, Ratliff and Ryan up and then come and get me, Ross and Marie.

I went downstairs and grabbed some poptarts. "Really? You can't eat poptarts for breakfast." He told me. I raised my eyebrows. "We don't have time to have real breakfast. And poptarts are fab." I laughed.

I gave Marie her breakfast. "Mumma." She giggled. I picked her up and kissed her cheek. I shoved some more poptarts in my mouth and Ross just had some toast. Then we heard a beep outside. I looked to Ross and grinned. Ross took our suitcases whilst I carried Marie, we headed to the taxi. We decided not to use the tour bus for this one, seeing as we're only there for a month, we're renting some hotels, we're visiting London, Birmingham, Liverpool and Manchester, which they're playing two shows in each place.

We stumbled into the taxi whilst Mark and Andre packed our suitcases into the trunk. "We all set?!" Stormie shouted amongst all the noise. "Yeah!" I managed to scream over them. Mark and Andre climbed back in. "To the airport!" Mark said. "YEAH!" We all screamed. Marie and Ryan were looking at us like we were crazy.

Ross's P.O.V

We arrived at the airport and our flight left in two hours. Ugh, what will we do in the meantime?

I sat down with my suitcase and my backpack and Laura joined me. "Do you want some snacks?" She asked, holding up chocolate and crisps. I laughed. "Sure." I took the crisps from her hands and began eating. "So, aren't you excited?" She asked me. I nodded then swallowed my food. "Yeah, definitely. I'm just a little worried." I admitted. "What? Why?" I sighed. "Well, the last time we went to London, we weren't dating. And look how much has happened. What if we get hated by our UK fans?" I said. She rested her head on my shoulder. "I'm sure everyone will be fine. The UK fans I talk to on Twitter are pretty sweet with the whole situation. It will be fine." She reassured me.

I smiled at her.

"Ross? Laura?! Guys?!" I heard Riker shout. I opened my eyes. "W-What? Did we sleep? Did we miss the plane?!" I shouted. He laughed. "No, we have to get on the plane right now."

"Oh.." I looked down to see Laura still sleeping on my chest. "Laur." I softly said, nudging her. "Huh?" She quickly shot up and rubbed her eyes. I laughed at her. "Come on, we have to leave now." I told her.

She smiled and stood up, grabbing our backpacks and suitcases. We boarded onto the plane. "Flight 827 is now boarding. Please fasten your seatbelts and get ready for a 10 hour flight." The announcer said.

I sighed. "Ten whole hours?!" Laura looked at me. "Ross, we'll be fine. I'm sure you can survive ten hours. On a plane. With your family.. and.." She looked around. "5 old people." I laughed. "You're nice." She giggled.

"Mumma! Dadda!" Marie giggled. I sat her on the seat next to me and did her seatbelt up. "Stop messing about, sit still and keep your little pie hole closed." I laughed at her. She giggled. I gave her some chocolate to eat. "Ross, you know she can't eat chocolate." Laura whined. I laughed. "Sorry, but it keeps her quiet." Laura rolled her eyes and laughed. "You'll never ever listen to me. Why do I bother?" I shrugged and kissed her.

Rydel's P.O.V

We were already in the air and it's only been an hour. I grabbed my beats and went to put them on. "No." Ratliff quickly said, taking them from my hands. "What the heck? Ratliff, I wanna listen to music." I laughed. He shook his head. "You're not gonna be unsociable. Your husband and son are here you know." He poked his tongue out. I poked mine out back. Ryan was mumbling stuff to himself whilst he was playing with some toys.

The elderlies were cooing at Ryan and making him giggle. It was so sweet.

"Did you bring gum?" I asked Ratliff. He nodded. "Well, can I have some?" I raised my eyebrows. He looked at me. "Beg me."

"What? No way. You don't deserve my begging." I laughed. "Oh, well no gum for Rydel." He smirked. I shrugged and got a pack of my own. "You said you didn't have any" He whined. "I never said I didn't have any. I said did you bring any? And you were about to fall for it. Ha-Ha."

He laughed and kissed me. "So, the UK. Do you think they'll be hard on us??" I asked. He looked at me. "I doubt it. I mean, they're awesome, If they were really fans, they'd be supportive." He said. "You're right."

Laura's P.O.V

"Flight 827 is now landing, please make sure your seatbelts are still fastened, as we may experience some minor turbulance. Thankyou for flying with Oxford Airways"

"Yes. We're here!" I jumped up. "Laura--" Ross went to talk but the plane starting shaking and I fell on Ross. "I was gonna say we're about to go through turbulance." He laughed. I kissed him. "Well, we've landed now. Come on." I demanded. We all got off the plane and were waiting for the taxi.

"Wow.. what time is it?" I asked. "Midnight." Ross replied, sticking his phone back into his pocket. "That was a tiring flight." Mark said, yawning. "I just wanna get to the hotel and dive into the massive bed." Riker said, then he grinned. "Hopefully I'll find a girl to make it better."

We all laughed. "What was that?" Stormie raisied her eyebrows. "Uh.." Riker went all red. "Nothing."

We all rolled our eyes. Riker is such a dork at times. Marie and Ryan were already asleep. And Marie get's so heavy when she's sleeping. My arms are gonna fall off. Jeez.

"Here." Ross offered, taking her from my arms. "Thanks." I smiled, shaking my arms to wake them up.

The taxi arrived and we all bundled in.

We arrived at the hotel. "Finally." Rocky screamed. "Ouch, Rocky are you sure you're not meant to be a girl?" I laughed, trying to stop myself from becoming deaf. He hit me playfully.

I laughed and we all went into the hotel and checked in. "Right, this hotel is different. We're trusting you all to share your own hotel rooms. Ross, Laura and Marie, Ratliff, Rydel and Ryan, Riker and Rocky, Me and Storms and Andre and Ryland. Alright?" He announced. We all mumbled 'yes'.

He handed us our keys. "Enjoy." Stormie grinned as they made their way to their room.

"Sweet. Our very own hotel room." I smiled, entering it with Ross and Marie. "This is amazing." He stared in awe.

UK, here we are.

Ok, so sorry it took so long to update, I've been really busy lately.

Thankyou for reading! Love you guys!