Chapter 1

Ross's P.O.V

It's been a year since Rydel got married. And Marie is now two. She's walking and babbling 'mommy and daddy' over and over. Rydel and Ratliff have been the happiest they've ever been. Little Ryan is a year old now, he's learning to walk.

We're going out to dinner tonight with the family because it's Laura's birthday. We're now nineteen. It's gone so fast. We've been renewed for a season four of Austin and Ally. That's amazing!

R5 have gotten even bigger within the last year. We've been playing all over the place and the R5 Family is growing each day, which is amazing.

"So, ready to go?" Laura asked, coming down the stairs. "Yep." I smiled, kissing her lips. She had Marie in her arms so I took her. "When did you buy her this?" I motioned towards Marie's cute little dress. "The other day. I didn't think you'd mind." She smirked. I laughed and we headed out to the car.

We drove to mom and dad's house.

"Laura! Happy birthday, beautiful!" Stormie shouted, hugging her tight. "Thankyou" She smiled.

"Hey mom." I said. "Rossy!" She squealed, hugging me. "Mom." I whined, wiping her kiss off of my cheek. "Where are the others?" I asked. "Getting ready." She told me. "You look amazing, Stormie." Laura smiled. "Oh stop it, I've had five kids, I don't think I look that amazing." She laughed.

We walked in. We were gonna pick Rydel, Ratliff and Ryan up on the way. Dad had hired a limo for us, he said it was a special event because it was Laura's birthday.

We all bundled into the limo and headed to Ratliff's and Rydel's place. The driver beeped the horn then out came Ratliff and Rydel, carrying little Ryan.

"Hey." Rydel grinned. "Happy birthday Laurie." Laura smiled at them. They climbed into the limo and sat down.

"So, let's go." I smiled. The driver started driving.

Laura's P.O.V

"Thanks for this." I told Mark. "No problem." He smiled. I nodded at him and we climbed out of the limo. "This place looks amazing." Rydel gazed in awe. "I know, right? The fanciest restaurant here." I grinned.

We all went inside and sat down at our reserved table. Even George and Cheryl joined us. 'This really is the best birthday ever' I thought.

We ordered our food and began eating. "This is amazing. Thankyou guys so much for organising this for me." I smiled. "Don't mention it, sweetie. You deserve a fabulous birthday." Stormie replied. I smiled at her. Marie and Ryan were in their highchairs, eating their food and getting really messy.

"So, We're glad we made it here from New York in time for your birthday, Laura." Cheryl smiled. I nodded and smiled at them. "No, thanks for coming. You guys are family, you deserve to be here." I told them. "So, you guys all packed up for tour? UK is loud" Mark announced. Tour? What tour?

I shot a glance at Ross and he quickly looked at Mark. "Dad, do we have to discuss this now?" He said, through gritted teeth. "Well, you--" Mark went to finish. "Dad! It's Laura's birthday.. this is her night.." He quickly shouted. Everyone looked at him then resumed eating. "Ross?" I whispered.

"What do you mean.. tour?" I said. "Laur.. I, can we just talk about this later?" He said, shoving food into his mouth. I grabbed his arm. "No. What? Why didn't you tell me you were going on tour?!" I said.

"Look.. I didn't want to tell you today because it's your birthday and I didn't want you upset.. Can we just finish this later? I want you to enjoy your night." He softly spoke. I raised my eyebrow. "How can I enjoy what's already been ruined? I just can't believe you didn't tell me. Incase you hadn't noticed, we've been together for almost two years, we're married, we have a child, and you didn't tell me about you going on tour?!?!" I said.

Ross looked at me for a moment and grabbed my hand and pulled me outside. "Look, this isn't that big of a deal. I was gonna tell you." He said. "When? When you're on your way to the UK for a month?!" I yelled. He grabbed my hand. "Look, I'm sorry okay. I just wanted you to have a special night." He said. "Yeah well, that's not possible anymore." I shook my hand from his grip.

He looked at me. "You're being ridiculous." I raised my eyebrows at him. "Me? Ridiculous?! You're going on tour for a whole month. In the UK. Leaving me here with Marie! How can you expect me to be calm about this?!" I blurted out.

He took a deep breath. "Okay, I am truly sorry. But I didn't plan on going to Europe! Incase you hadn't noticed, I don't book the shows!" He said. I sighed. "Look.. Look, I know that, I'm sorry for getting mad.. I just don't want you leaving me for a whole month."

He hugged me. "It's okay, you're allowed to be mad." He whispered gently and kissed my head. I pulled away. "Hey, why don't you come on tour with us?!" He shouted. Causing me to jump a little. "What? All the way to Europe?! I don't think they'll want me, I mean, having one child on the bus is going to be bad enough, let alone Marie too. Look, go ahead. Have fun on tour. I'll be fine." I smiled.

"I know you and I know what you're saying is not true. Look, you'll be allowed to come. You're my wife. You're definitely coming." He demanded. I looked away then back at him. "Ross, I- I don't know.." I said sharply. He looked at me and then we went back into the restaurant.

"Mom.. dad, can Laura and Marie come on tour with us? I need to be with them. I can't be without them for a month." He begged. Stormie smiled. "Well, yeah! Of course she can." Mark cleared his throat. "It wouldn't be the same without Laura." He said. I smiled. Ross grinned at me.

"I love you." "I love you too." I smiled.

Sorry this was such a lame starter chapter!!

But this is the first chapter of the sequeal, aaahh! Haha. Thanks so much for reading and I hope yall will enjoy this as much as the other story.

xoxoxo