Chapter 4

Laura's P.O.V

Time flew really fast and before I knew it, it was time for mine and Ross's date. I'm so freaking excited. It's been forever since we went out alone.

"Hey baby." I smiled, kissing his lips. He pulled away and just stared at me. "Why do you do this to me?" He whined. "Do what?" I raised my eyebrows. "You know what." He smirked, gesturing towards my tight fitting dress.

I just laughed. "So, this hotel room, it's definitely staying clean tonight." I stuck my tongue out. "You're not funny." He pouted. I just smiled at him.

"Well, let's take Marie over to your parents room." I said, picking Marie up. We left and headed to Stormie and Mark's room.

"Here she is." I grinned. Stormie quickly took her. "Hello baby girl." She kissed her head. "Okay, so we'll be back.. no later than eleven." Ross said. "Alright, have fun." Mark smiled.

Ross took my hand and we headed to the car. "I am so excited. I've missed having us time." I admitted. He softly kissed my lips. "I know. Me too." He started to drive.

We arrived at the restaurant. "This is beautiful." I gazed at it. It was really fancy. "This way my lady." He said, trying his best to talk in a british accent. I just burst out laughing. He laughed too. "It's bad, right?" I just nodded.

He took my hand and we went inside. "Isn't it crazy that we've gone through so much and we're only nineteen?" I asked him. He just shrugged. "It's good. It means that we've got our whole life ahead of us." He grinned and kissed me.

We sat down and ordered our food.

Rydel's P.O.V

"I am so freaking tired." I whined. "Delly, it's only 7pm." Ratliff laughed. "I know but you know me." I sighed and went to walk into the bedroom. He got up and grabbed me by the waist. "You're not going to bed." He kissed my cheek from behind.

"Yes I am.." I said, turning round so I was facing him. "No, you're going to go to the store and get me some M&M's." He smiled. "Ugh, fine." I kissed his lips and grabbed my purse. "But just because I want some fresh air." I laughed.

He grinned and I left. I started making my way down to the store. "Rydel Lynch, fancy seeing you around here." I turned to see Kelly facing me. "Oh.. Kelly.. how are you these days?" I asked.

"Oh cut the act you barbie doll." I raised my eyebrows at her. "Excuse me?"

She came closer. "Listen, you may have stolen Ell away from me but you are not getting away this easily." She said. I just laughed. "Actually, Ratliff chose me. I did not steal him from you. It's not my problem he likes me better than you." I went to walk off. "And, you're a right fucking slut. How could you have a baby with him? We were planning to have a baby before you got involved!" She shouted.

"Incase you hadn't noticed, babe." I smirked. I stepped closer to her. "I'm better with him in bed than you ever have been."

She just stared at me. "I can't believe he fell for you. You're absolutely pathetic. You only stole him because you couldn't get a real boyfriend." She laughed. "But I haven't got a boyfriend, I've got a husband. If he loved you that much, he would have planned to get married with you. And if you didn't notice already, you were the one that cheated on him."

She just shook her head. "Because I wanted someone to sleep with whilst he was on tour. It's not my fault if I get lonely." I just laughed. "And I'm the slut? Yeah, I would never ever cheat on Ellington. So, nice chat. Bye." I just flipped my hair in her face and headed to the store.

Kelly's P.O.V

I will get Ratliff back. I ran to their hotel and up to the room. I walked in. "Oh Delly, you're back, you took a--" He turned and saw me. "Kelly? What are you doing here?"

"I came too see you.." I smiled. "Why? We're not together anymore. Can you just leave." He demanded. "Look.." I walked over to him. "I know what I did was wrong.. I just missed having a boyfriend.. you meant alot to me, so can you just divorce that skanky barbie and be with me." I leant closer to him. "You know you want me back."

He just got up and took a few steps back. "Don't ever talk about Rydel that way. And no, I don't want you back. This is what happens when people cheat on others. So, have a good day." He spat.

I grabbed his arm. "Ratliff, please. I'm begging you to take me back. I miss you." I said, forcing a tear.

He just laughed at me. "You're ridiculous. Rydel is my wife and you're just a slut that means nothing to me anymore, now can you just get out." He looked as if he was getting angry.

"Ell, I know you've missed me.. I can tell by your eyes.." I looked into his eyes and he pushed me out the way. "KELLY, I HATE YOU. YOU'RE NOTHING TO ME, YOU'RE A USELESS SLUT. YOU SLEEP WITH EVERY GUY YOU SEE." He shouted.

Then Rydel came in. "Ratliff, whats going--" She saw Kelly. "Why are you here?! Go away." She shouted. I just laughed. "Ellington, you know you want me. You know I'm better in bed, better than her anyways." I leaned up and smashed my lips against his.

"YOU FUCKING WHORE." Rydel screamed and pushed Kelly over and started hitting her in the face.

Ratliff's P.O.V

"Rydel!" I shouted, trying to pull her off. "NO, SHE DESERVES EVERYTHING SHE GETS, GET OFF OF ME." Yep, Rydel was really pissed.

I grabbed her by the waist and managed to keep her away. "Kelly, get out." I didn't even look at her, I just saw blood drip on the carpet. She limped out the door.

Then Rydel just burst into tears. "I'm so sorry." I pulled her in for a hug. "What's to be sorry for? She deserved that." I kissed her head. "I feel terrible. I've never beat anybody up before.. I- I don't know what came over me.." She said, a bit shocked.

"Look, it's okay. I promise." I cupped her face in my hands and kissed her softly.

She pulled away, still crying. "Here are your M&M's." I couldn't help but to smile. "I love you." I took them from her and kissed her. "Look, go to bed, I'll take care of Ryan." I offered.

She smiled. "Thankyou." I kissed her and she went to bed.

I have a feeling Kelly is gonna be back.