Chapter 8

Laura's P.O.V

I woke up, bright and early, seeing as we leave to go to Manchester at 1pm. It was only 5am. I didn't wanna wake Ross or Marie so I got up and had a shower.

I got dressed and it was already 6:30am. "Laur?" I heard a mumble. I came out of the bathroom. "Hey, I only had a shower, I couldn't sleep." I told him, drying my hair with a towel. "What time is it?"

I looked at my phone. "6:30." I told him. He nodded and yawned. He decided to get up so we had breakfast whilst Marie was still sleeping.

"Ross, I know why you're down." I said, looking at him. He just sighed. "Laur, it's really gotten to me. It's someone that hates me. Why would they steal the car and my phone?" I shrugged. "Look, we'll find out who it is and kick their ass. But right now, let's just stay calm and keep it down, alright?" I told him. He just nodded.

It stayed silent whilst we were eating. "I'm gonna go to the grocery store. Get some groceries and hopefully clear my mind." He said, kissing me softly and leaving.

I sighed.

Rydel's P.O.V

"Morning babe." Ratliff mumbled, coming out of the bedroom. "Oh, morning." I grinned. "How are you always so happy in the mornings?" He whined, getting a glass and filling it with orange juice. "Because I'm not a downer." I poked my tongue out at him and he just rolled his eyes.

"So, we should all go bowling when we get in Manchester." I suggested. "Sure, I don't see why not." He kissed my cheek.

I smiled at him. "Hey, you're friends with Melody, right?" He asked. I nodded. "Yeah, why do you ask?"

He just shrugged. "Well because I think she's got it in for Ross.." He said. I just raised my eyebrows. "We don't know her well enough Ratliff, you can't just assume she doesn't like Ross. I mean, I don't blame her." I laughed. "I'm kidding."

"But yeah, I'm sure she's just getting used to everyone. The only one she really knows is Rocky."

He nodded. "You're right." I smiled at him and started to feed Ryan.

We got dressed and headed to the nearest cafe in London for breakfast. It was just me, Ratliff and Ryan seeing as we didn't pass any of the others whilst coming out of the hotel.

We ordered our food and sat down. "Oh, I got a text.." I said, reaching into my pocket. I unlocked my phone and it was from Melody. "How'd she get my number?" I raised my eyebrows.

I opened the text.

"Hey Rydelly! :) It's Melody here. I heard about the car that ur dad rented. It's sick how someone could do that. And ross's phone. Y would anyone steal Ross Lynch's phone lol. I'm gonna help yall find it though.. and hopefully the car too. xox"

I furrowed my eyebrows at it and replied back.

"Sure thing, thanks Melody. And do you know what his phone looks like?" I replied, with no kisses, hearts, no nothing.

I got a responce faster than you could say icecream.

"Of course, lol. It's a white iPhone 5c, with a gold rim down the sides, it's got a few scratches on the screen and he has a passcode on it. And his lock screen is a picture of him and Ryland so we kno who's phone it is. And yeah, so i'll be sure to mention it if i find it. xox"

Wow, that's a bit specific. I started having second thoughts about Melody. I quickly sent another.

"That's a bit specific.. how'd u kno his lock screen is him and ryland?"

I waited for a responce and didn't get one back. "Wow." I said. Ratliff looked up from feeding Ryan. "What?" He asked. "Melody.. she stole it.. "

"Stole what?" He asked. "She stole it! She stole the phone and the car!" I screamed. "Yes, I know. I did try telling you."

"I should've listened to you. You're right about Melody, come on, we need to tell the oth--"

"Rydel? How are we going to tell them? Melody is basically a part of the family now! There's no way they'll believe us. She's wormed her way in. They'll just think you and her don't really get along.." I sighed and sat back down. "Well, I'm getting Ross his phone back!" I said and left the cafe.

I ran to the hotel and banged on Rocky's door. Then Melody opened it and she quickly smiled. "Oh, hey Delly." Like she forgot everything we talked about.

I barged past her and luckily, Rocky wasn't in. "Where's Rocky?" I asked, folding my arms. "He's gone to the store.. why're you here?" She asked, a little meaner. I just smirked. "You know full well why I'm here, Melody. Stop playing sweet. Now give me Ross's phone, and the keys to the car my dad rented." I spat.

She just stood there, not saying anything, then she spoke up. "HOW DO YOU KNOW I'VE GOT THEM?!" She yelled. I just laughed at her. "That text you sent me.. was a little detailed, don't you think? Perhaps a bit too much detail." I said, holding up my phone, showing her the text.

She just widened her eyes. "T-That proves nothing."

"Cut the act." I screamed. "You're going to give me the phone and the keys.. and you're going to exit this hotel.. before I do something I regret. You've made my little brother upset, my dad has yelled at him for something he didn't do!"

She looked at the floor. "Now." Then she looked at me. "MAKE ME." I stepped an inch closer to her. "Melody, I'm not messing around." She looked a little worried, but she wasn't backing down. "I told you, Rydel. I don't have them.." She said, her voice shaking a little.

"You're pathetic. Why would you do something like that?!" I screamed. "SO I CAN HAVE ROSS TO MYSELF!" She shouted. Then it went silent. "W-What did you just say?" I asked.

"That bitch Laura, thinks she can have my dream guy! Well she needs to rethink things through. Ross belongs with me!!" I just slapped her round the face. "You're absolutely disgusting. Ross and Laura are married, and have a daughter, they've been together forever. You think Ross is gonna give her up for something like you?" I spat, giving her a dirty look.

She held her cheek. "You're going to help me Rydel.. you're going to help me get Ross." She said. "What the fuck? No way ever. Ross and Laura love eachother and Laura is like my sister. Why in the world would I break them up?!" I said.

"Well.. if Ross really doesn't want his things back.." I just looked at her. "I knew you took them. Melody, why don't you do us all a favour and just fuck off? No one actually wants you here."

She smirked. "Because then I wouldn't get Ross." I just clenched my fists. "AND WHAT ABOUT ROCKY?! THERE'S NO WAY YOU'RE GONNA BREAK MY LITTLE BROTHER'S HEART BY TRYING TO GO AFTER MY OTHER BROTHER WHO'S ALREADY MARRIED!"

She smiled. "It'll happen.. and no one will stop it.. I already have the perfect pla--" I punched her right in the face. She screamed in pain. I climbed ontop of her and starting beating her up. "YOU'RE A BITCH, YOU DON'T DESERVE ROCKY!"

Then Rocky and Ratliff ran in the room, leaving Ryan sitting in the corner. "Rydel! Babe!" Ratliff shouted, grabbing my waist, trying to pull me off. I couldn't help myself. "Mels, are you okay?!" Rocky said, picking her up, blood was dripping from her face.

I gulped. I didn't realise what I actually done until it was over. "I--"

Ratliff still had his arms around me, stopping me from lunging at Melody again.

"Rydel, I hope you're happy.. just get out! Go away!" Rocky shouted. I looked at him. "Rocky.. you don't know what she's like--"

"NO. I didn't know what you were like until now.." He spat, carrying Melody off into the bedroom.

I burst into tears and cried into Ratliff's chest. "Why doesn't he believe me?"

"Just give it a break.. he'll find out eventually." He kissed my head, picked up Ryan and we headed back to the hotel room.

Ooh, so do you think Rocky will find out?

Great.