Chapter 3

Laura's P.O.V

We walked into the hotel room. "This is amazing. Storms and Mark really went all out." I smiled, looking around. "Yep." He said, popping the p. "Are you okay?" I asked, setting Marie in her crib. "Yeah, I'm great, just a little tired. We should get to bed." He suggested.

"Yeah." I mumbled. We got dressed into our pj's and climbed into bed. "This is gonna be a huge disaster.. I can feel it." He admitted. I turned to him and snuggled into his chest and he put his arm around me. I traced my finger up and down his abs. "It's gonna be fine.. I promise." I reassured him.

He kissed the top of my head. "I hope so. I just don't want anything to happen to you." He told me. I looked up at him. "Don't worry.. Everything will be fine.. some people may not take it well but who cares? I'm happy and that's all that matters." He smiled and kissed me softly and we both fell asleep.

I woke up to see someone sitting at the bottom of my bed. "Woah, Rydel?!" I screamed. She just looked at me and laughed. "Sorry." She giggled. I sat up and Ross woke up. "What the heck? Why are you in here?" I asked. "Well, we're all going out to grab a Starbucks, do you wanna come with or shall we bring you one back?" She asked, standing up.

"Really? That's all you wanted to ask." Ross mumbled. She laughed. "Yep."

"Uhm.. you could bring us one back?" I smiled big. She giggled. "Sure thing." She hugged me and left.

"We should really lock the door when we're alone or sleeping, because we could be doing anything." I laughed, going to stand up. He pulled me back into his chest and wrapped his arms around me. "Ross, I need to shower." I sighed. But I enjoyed his warmth and company. "Please." He begged. I gave in. "Fine, but for a little while." I smiled. He kissed me gently.

"So, how about we go out tonight? We're in London, I'll take you to one of the fanciest restaurants." He grinned. "I'd love that." He kissed me gently.

Rydel's P.O.V

Ratliff and I were sat at our own table whilst the others were sharing another one. "Really? You had to get me this one? Do you know how much fat is in this?" I whined. But it smelt delicious.

"Rydel, you're not fat, alright? You're perfect. You need to stop being so worried about your weight because you're perfect the way you are. Now just drink it." He said. I sighed. "Whatever. But just so you know, I am not perfect. Look at me." I laughed. I had no makeup on and I was in leggings and one of Ratliff's jumpers.

"You're still beautiful. Even when you wear my jumpers." He smiled and kissed me. I started drinking my coffee. Ryan was sat on Ratliff's lap, drinking his strawberry juice. "So, when's the show?" I asked.

"Uh.. tomorrow." He smiled. "Awesome. I've missed our UK fans." Ratliff just sighed. "I'm just a little worried, Del." I looked at him. "What? Why?"

"Well, because the last time we came here, we weren't dating, I was still with Kelly, we definitely didn't have a baby and we weren't married, a lot has happened.. " I just placed my hand on his leg. "I promise, It'll be fine. I handle hate pretty good, trust me on this." He smiled and kissed me.

We finished our coffee's and decided to take Ryan to the park. We put him in the swing as I started pushing him. "You know, we really need to go out alone soon." I told Ratliff. He put his arms around me, kissing me. "Yeah, I know. I've missed just me and you." He told me. I smiled and he started kissing my neck. It wasn't long until he'd found my sweet spot and left tender kisses on it.

"Ratliff." I moaned softly. "What?" He pulled away. "We're in a public park." I laughed, pointing to the little girl staring up at us. "She's small, she doesn't know." He laughed, resuming to his previous position as his lips attacked my neck again. A small moan escaped my lips. Then I had to give in. "Ratliff." I turned around and faced him. "Stop that." He just smirked. "You loved it."

"Yes, when we're alone, not when we're in a freaking park." I laughed and kissed him softly.

Ross's P.O.V

"Can I have my shower now." She kissed my shoulder. "Okay, okay.. but we have to cuddle later too." I begged. She smiled. "Sure." She kissed my lips and jumped up, she grabbed her towel and headed to the bathroom.

I got up and got dressed and fed Marie, then I let her play in the playpen whilst I made some toast.

I sat down and turned on the TV whilst stuffing my face. "Ross.. we have to keep this place as clean as possible." Laura said, rushing out of the bathroom, drying her hair.

"Won't stay clean for much longer." I smirked. She just looked at me. "Seriously? I think one child is enough." She giggled and jumped into my arms.

"Listen, we have too before we go back home. I miss it." I pouted. "Sure, maybe after our date tonight.." A big grin appeared on my face. "I said maybe." She kissed my lips and went to get dressed.

She's such a tease, I swear.

Ok, so thankyou for reading! xo