Chapter 9

Rocky's P.O.V

"What the heck?" I said, slowly wiping blood from Melody's nose. "What was that about?"

She just looked at me, not moving seeing as I was still wiping her nose. "R-Rydel and I don't really get along, I guess." She stuttered. I just raised my eyebrows. "Really? You guys were close the other day.." I sighed. She just shrugged softly. "Guess we just had a misunderstanding, all friends do that." She quickly argued, standing up and hurrying into the bathroom.

I followed her. "Yes, but all friends don't try to kill eachother.. or make this happen." I said, reffering to her nose. "Look, Rocky. It's fine, okay. I'm fine." She smiled gently. "I promise you have nothing to worry about." She said before scurrying into the kitchen.

I just sighed. This isn't like Melody. Melody's never like this. I've known her for a few days and I already know she's the perfect girl for me, I know something's up.

I walked into the kitchen and she was drinking some water. I walked over to her and took the glass from her hand. "I didn't want that." She sarcastically spoke. I placed the glass on the side and grabbed her hand. "Melody, I know somethings wrong.. please, whatever it is, we'll get through this.. together."

She just looked at me, her eyes filling with water. "R-Rocky.. I- I can't tell you.. I'm so sorry." I could feel my eyes watering. "Melody, I love you, okay?! There I said it, I love you! Couples tell eachother everything. I'm begging you, whatever it is, we'll find a way through it.. please."

She just gulped and looked away quickly, then looked back and a tear fell from her cheek. "I really can't tell you.. I know couples tell eachother everything, but if I told you this.. there'd no longer be an us." She truthfully spilled. "W-What? It's that bad?" I took my hand out of hers. "You're cheating on me, aren't you?!" I shouted.

She started crying. "No!" She tried grabbing my arm. "I promise, I am not cheating. I'm not that sort of person.. Rocky.. I'm really sorry.. I- I just don't love you." She squeezed her eyes shut, letting more tears fall.

Tears rolled down my cheek. "You're leaving me?! How could you not love me?! I love you! I thought we were meant to be! I thought I'd finally found the perfect girl!" I just let my emotions get the better of me and burst out crying.

"Rocky, please.." She stopped her tears. "This is a mutual break up, please.. just accept it. I'm not in love with you, I can't make myself in love with you..I'm really sorry." She cried.

I just stood away from her. "Why are you doing this?!" I screamed. She just looked at the ground. "Because I'm in love with someone else!" She shouted back. I stared at her. "Who?"

"R-Ross.."

My jaw almost fell to the ground. "WHAT?!" I yelled. She started crying. "I'm sorry, Rocky. I am. I shouldn't have used you.. I just, I'm in love with Ross! Please, calm down." She begged, tears falling from her eyes.

I clenched my fists in my hand. How could she do this? I could feel myself getting really mad. I wanted to punch something. Bad.

I turned and smashed my fist into the wall, causing a little hole. She just stood there. "R-" I cut her off. "GET OUT!" I yelled.

"Rocky, plea--" I pointed to the door, holding back from hitting something else. "Go away!" I firmly stated.

She gulped and nodded, she grabbed her things and left. As soon as the door shut, I fell to my knees, crying.

Laura's P.O.V

I walked into Rocky's room to find him on the floor, crying. "Rocky?" I said and rushed over to him, I knelt down beside him. "What's happened? Where's Melody?" I asked.

He just sighed. "I told her to leave us alone. For good."

"What? Why?" I asked, rubbing his back gently. "She's in love with Ross.." He gulped. "She used me.. I feel like a right idiot right now."

"No! You're not an idiot. How long have you been sat like this?" I asked, grabbing his arm, motioning him to get up. He slowly did so. "About half an hour.."

Rocky really wasn't himself. "Rocky, I'm so sorry.. look, go and sit down, I'll make us some hot cocoa, okay?" I smiled. He nodded and half smiled. "Thanks Laur."

"No problem." I walked into the kitchen and started making the cocoa when my phone went off. I answered it. "Ross.. I'm with Rocky right now, I can't talk." I told him, trying to make the hot cocoa with one hand.

"What? What's wrong with Rocky?" He asked, scared. "Come over if you want, we leave for Manchester in about an hour.. but he really needs some comfort. I've got a lot to tell you."

"Okay." He said. I smiled. "See you in a sec."

I hung up the phone and made the cocoa. I walked into the living room and sat on the couch with Rocky and handed him a mug of hot cocoa. "Here." I smiled. "Thanks." He smiled softly, taking the mug from my hands.

"Ross will be here in a--" As soon as i could finish my sentence, Ross walked in with Marie. "Right about now." I laughed.

"Hey.." Ross smiled. "Whaddup, bro." Rocky sighed. I feel so bad for him. "Hey, so what happened? I heard shouting and a really loud thu--" He turned and saw the gash in the wall and his jaw almost fell to the floor. "ROCKY! DAD IS GONNA KILL YOU!"

Rocky just shrugged. "I don't care.. I had to hit the wall otherwise I would have hit Melody and I would have never forgiven myself if that happened.."

Ross just nodded in understanding and sat down whilst Marie fiddled with everything. Then Mark came in. "Guys. You all packed for--"

He saw the hole in the wall. "ROCKY MARK LYNCH?!" He angrily shouted.

Ok, so sorry I took a while to update, this was kind of a filler chapter, sorry if it's crap.

I rushed a little, so thanks for reading! xoxo