Chapter 6

Rocky's P.O.V

I pulled Melody to a different corner, further away from the others. I gently released her wrist from my grip. "Look, all I want to know is if you and Laura ever had anything going on.. I need to know this stuff if we're going to work, Rocky." She bluntly said, folding her arms. I sighed. "Look.. Laura and I have never ever had a thing going on.. I used to like her, alot.. She never liked me back because she was with Ross." I started. "So.. you still like her?" She asked. I quickly shook my head. "O-Of course not.. she's my brother's wife, I'd never do anything like that now." I tried defending myself. She raised her eyebrows.

"Okay, do you promise you have nothing else to tell me." She spoke softly. I nodded. "I promise." She smiled and hugged me gently. "Okay, I believe you. I just, I feel a little awkward when you're around Laura because I feel like you have a thing for her." She said. I placed my hands firmly on her shoulders and looked directly into her beautiful blue eyes. "I promise. I don't have feelings for Laura, I have feelings for you and only you because you're the most beautiful girl in the whole world." I complimented her.

She smiled. "Aw, thankyou. Well, okay. I believe you." She took my hand and we headed back to the others. "So, you all wanna head to to get a bite for lunch? We don't have to start the show until four, It's only one. I'll pay." I offered.

They all cheered. "Awesome, I'm starving. And I love England because of the scones and triange shaped sandwiches and tea, it's perfect. I need to live here." Rydel laughed.

We all headed to the nearest cafe.

Laura's P.O.V

We all sat down, and thankfully, the table was big enough for all of us. Me, Ross, Rocky, Melody, Rydel, Ratliff, Riker and Ryland. Stormie offered to take care of Ryan and Marie, which is really sweet.

We all ordered our food and started eating. "Oh my goodness, scones are beautiful!" Rydel squealed, pulling out her phone and snapping a picture to post on Instagram.

'RydelR5: Scones and Tea! Lol the best food ever! British food is awesome! #teatime <3'

We all laughed and continued eating. I stopped halfway because I felt sick. "As much as I love this food, I can't eat anymore." I groaned, pushing my plate away, only to get evil glares from everyone. I looked at them. "What?"

Rydel just stared. "Laura, this is british food! You have to eat it. It's so good! How dare you waste such beautiful food." She whined. "Sorry." I laughed. "Here, have it." I handed the plate to her.

"Oh my gosh, you're the best." She laughed, eating it. I rolled my eyes. "Well, I'm just gonna head back to the venue. You guys stay and eat." I smiled, kissing Ross's cheek and then leaving.

I headed outside only to be caught up by Melody. "Hi." She smiled. "Oh.. hey." I said, still walking. "So, you've known R5 a while, right?" She asked. I nodded. "Yep." I said, popping the P. "Isn't Rocky just amazing?" She squealed. I nodded slowly. "Sure.."

"So, uh.. just to clarify, you don't have feelings for him do you?" She asked. I stopped in my tracks and just looked at her, almost choking on my own spit. "W-What?" I said. She just looked at me. "Of course I don't have feelings for Rocky. He's my brother now. I'm married to Ross. I would never think of Rocky that way."

"Sorry.." She said softly. "It's okay.. I just don't understand why you'd ask me if I had feelings for him when I'm married." I firmly said and walked off.

Melody's P.O.V

'Laura has got feelings for my man. I swear, once Ross finds out, this is it. I just need proof. I want Ross to be mine. Once he thinks Rocky and Laura love eachother, he'll divorce her and come running to me.'

I smiled to myself at the plan and headed back to the cafe. "Hey babe." Rocky smiled, putting his arm around me as we all got up to leave. I glanced a few times at Ross and made sure he heard. "Laura was giving you the googly eyes earlier, right?" I asked him. I knew Ross was looking over.

"What? No she wasn't. She was just rolling her eyes at me be--" I cut him off. "I saw her Rocky!" I shouted a little loud. Everyone looked at me.

"I- I mean.. I knew she was. She loves you." I said. Rocky looked at me weirdly. "Okay, I don't know what you've been drinking, but that's insane. Ross and Laura are married and Laura loves him too much to ever be with another guy. Especially her husbands brother, she'd never stoop that low. Anyway, let's drop it now." He smiled, kissing my cheek.

I rolled my eyes and we headed back to the venue.

I saw Laura and shot a fake smile at her. 'How the fuck did that bitch get Ross? I mean, look at her. She's a slag, she got pregnant at seventeen forgoodness sake. I could have been the one with Ross's baby, but no. But I'll make sure he becomes mine, I don't care how long it takes.'

Okay, so that's Melody for you, haha.

I know this probably makes you sad but it's just the drama getting started haha.

So thanks for reading and sorry it's so short!