Teacher (Kunikida x Reader)

You had a crush on your teacher. Yes. You heard that right. Teacher. You tried stalking him but you're his best student. So you're going guilty whenever you attempted to do something.

Your math teacher, Kunikida Doppo, is a very handsome man, in his late twenties. He's smart. But strict and caring at the same time.

Right now, you and the other girls are waiting for your teacher to come inside the classroom*. And you heard girls gossiping to each other.

"Hey, I heard that Prof Kunikida has a girlfriend."

"Really? Who said that?"

"I don't know, I just heard it from Someone."

"And they said beautiful too!"

" Really? Sir Kunikida looks like a model so it isn't surprising."

"I know right?"

Your were eavesdropping but decided to stop, because. Hey, they're just rumors. Not true.

"Good morning, class."

The whole class stood up, "Good morning, sir!"

"Okay. Our lesson today is about solving decimals."

The whole class listened as Kunikida flawlessly wrote on the board or say something from his beautiful lips. You're that obsessed with Kunikida. But you wouldn't admit it.

Today, you aren't paying attention, but you're attention is right now, in Kunikida's structure.

He has perfect broad shoulders, long and slender fingers, big hands, and a stoic expression. But you knew, deep inside, he's a softy.

He's really tall. And his long silk blonde hair made him even more handsome.

You were sometimes daydreaming about.... Let's not talk about that.

"Miss, (surname)."

You bolted up, and said quickly, "Yes sir?"

"Stay inside the room for a little longer. I have something to tell you with your attitude." He said, unamused by your doings.

"You guys have P.E today, so you better go early there. But leave miss (Surname) behind. I'm going to talk to her."

You gulped your fear out and sat back again, now paying attention in his lesson.

When Kunikida's time ran out, he told everyone to line up outside and go to the P.E court quietly.

You were left behind and Kunikida insisted you to seat infront of him.

He asked you, "What's happening to you? You're my best student but your grades are running low and you don't pay attention to the lessons anymore." He said, holding his forehead in disapproval.

You sighed, "I'm sorry, prof."

You got surprised a little when he pulled your face with your chin gently near his face, and said, "Call me by my name when we're alone. But we're not allowed to do anything else." He smiled a little, and proceeds to get his things, and left the room. Leaving you dumbfounded.

----
*=Japanese Schools don't let their students wander around to find their room. They only leave for P.E or lunch.