I'm Jealous of You're Brother! (Naomi x Male! Reader)

WARNING! If you want to be a girl in this, no problem! I respect all sexualities. :)

----

Hello. My name is (Full Name) and I'm still a second year High Schooler. And I have a crush on this cute girl. She has long black hair that reaches her waist. A beauty mark on the lower right side of her right eye, and beautiful dark blue eyes. I know she seems kinda perverted, but I don't care. If I can, I will let her do perverted things to me, but only her brother gets a chance. She loves her brother. So much. No, too much.

So, that's why, I'm jealous of her brother!

So, today, I'll talk to her! She's my friend anyways so it isn't that bad!

It's now lunch time. and it seems that Naomi is waiting for something on the front gate...

"Tanizaki-san!" I called out to Naomi. She seems to notice it and smiled as she waved, "Hello, (Name)-kun!"

I blushed a little at her smile. Damn. I'm love-strucked. I walked beside her and asked, "Who-- or what are you waiting for? Aren't you going to eat?"

"Well, yes. I'm currently waiting for Big Brother to come right now. I forgot my lunch at home and he said that he'll just go in here and give me it. Ah, such a wonderful brother~" She cooed as she held her face with her hands in admire. I'm getting tick marks. I wanted to just steal her away if I had the chance... But even if I had, her brother is murderious. Kinda scary whenever he gets angry...

"...Oh." I turned my head away from her and muttered, "I can.. If I had the chance.."

Naomi turned her head at me in confusion, "What did you said/"

I turned to her and sweat dropped, waving my hand around in panic, "N-Nothing! Let's just wait for you're brother to co---"

"Naomi!" A familiar voice said. We turned around and saw her brother, Junichiro Tanizaki. My rival...

"Big Brother!" Naomi said as she threw herself at her brother. I want to catch her in my arms so badly. And I think I can feel the victory stare of her brother... That bastard...

"H-here is your lunch, Naomi."  Junichiro said to my Naomi, as he blushed in embarrasment. Don't get me wrong! Yes, I find him cute but I don't like him!

"Thank you Big Brother!" Naomi said as she got a hold of her Lunch box. Junichiro nodded and goes to his way. But before that, Naomi goes to kiss him on the cheek.

My eyes widened and turned to the other side. My jealousy is growing inside me and I'm so angry that I can't bear to see them together doing these sweet things.

After Junichiro got away, Naomi turned to me and said, "Come on! Let's go e--!?"

I cut her off by grabbing her hand and dragging her onto the gym court, where no basketball members are still practicing. Perfect. 

I pinned her on the wall softly and whispered on her ear, "I know this is creepy for you but I got something to confess..." I said, and lightly turned my head to see her face.

She was looking at me as she smiled a little, "What is it?"

I got my head a little farther away from hers and said, "I'm jealous of your brother!"

Naomi tilted her head on the side a little and asked, "Why?" Ahh, so cute..

"Because he always gets the attention. He's always the one getting a service from you! He gets to be kissed on the cheek by you! And yet, he's you're brother, you always see each other every time you wake up in the morning and sleep at night! You always were saved by your brother whenever you get involved in one of his missions. Sometimes, I wanted to do the same. See your beautiful face every time I wake up in the morning and whenever I sleep at night, you'll be there at my side, stroking my hair with your slender hands. I wanted to protect you and make a beautiful family with you!" I babbled, and realized what I just said. I closed my mouth with my hand and blushed red in embarrassment, "I think I'm obsessed with you a little too much..?" I laughed nervously. I should have thought of what to say!

She giggled, and looked at me straight in the eye, "What are you saying? Of course you can! I... Kinda like you too... besides my big brother, at least..." She said as she played with her fingers.

I smiled a little and sighed in relief, "Thank you..." And started to lean in a little...

She's leaning in too, as she closed her eyes. 

I closed my eyes too and felt a soft pair of lips brush to mine.