Broken Wedding Bells (Chuuya Nakahara)

WARNING! THERE'S MORE ANGST IN HERE THAN MY PREVIOUS ONES.

Oh and listen to the song, it's connected to it. And I found it coincidentally the same as the dream of my baby sitter when I was younger lol

***

Her beautiful smile was always just for him, and every corner of her heart was filled with her love for him.

Even when the time would come to say goodbye, this is what she said;

"There's nothing to cry for.." She smiled sadly at him, touching his cheek, "I want you to know that..." She stopped herself facing the ground.

"As long it's you, this pain couldn't hurt me." She turned her head at him, desperately trying to smile through her tears.

"No reason to regret. Don't worry, I'll always be waiting for you.." She cried, silently hugging him softly, "My love.."

"Why can't you just ditch him? There's always the chance!" He said, gripping her shoulders tightly, "Why..?"

"It'll be alright." She said, harshly wiping her tears away, "Even if I leave, I only want you to know that I'll always trust in you, and believe in the truth of your words.."

She turned around and started walking out of their meeting place. But she stopped, turning around once more, and saying, "Goodbye, Chuuya."

"W-Wait!"

"Wait! y/n!"

"Wait!" He screamed in his sleep. His eyes suddenly opened. He smelled the rusty bars of his very own cell.

He sighed, "This is the day, I guess.."

This is the day when he's going to get his death penalty for killing a pair of a newly wedded couple.

Then, he looked at the cell window, barely seeing anything from the outside.

Wait, when was the last time he saw the sunlight bright and clear again?

Then, he heard the cell doors open, the rusty sound sounding like heaven to his ears.

"Chuuya Nakahara, this is your time. Any last things to do?" The police said, crossing his arms in grief.

He smiled softly, closing his eyes as he stood up, the chains clicking loudly around his hands, "Nope. Nothing."

"Then, follow me." The police said, "We're going on a very long way. You might get tired."

He got out carefully of the cell, the police closing the door tightly.

As he walked slowly, he started remembering the scene when he killed the couple.

"Do you have any objections?" The priest asks, raising his head from the bible.

There's silence from the people, clearly not objecting anything.

"Then, you may now kiss the br--"

"I object!" A voice boomed from the church entrance.