Candy (Ranpo x Reader)

This is very short. I'm warning you. Oh and your first kiss here in this book lol

---

You and Ranpo took the break from the Detective Agency to walk around the city. You have many candies and he doesn't have any, because he didn't bring his money with him and is too lazy to get it.

He was desperately begging to you to give him candy. But of course, you decline.

"Please? Even just one?"

"No. It's the sign of revenge for bossing me around."

"Noooo....'' He sulked, bowing his head a little.

Then, he got a plan.

"Hey, (name)."

"What is it, Ranpo? Going to tease me again by me peeing my pants off when I first got my first test to be in the agency?"

"No, but now that you memtion it----"

"Get into the topic!"

"Okay, okay! So... There's some leftover chocolate on your cheek." He pointed, and there isn't really.

"Oh? Where?" You tried licking it off, but you couldn't 'reach it'.

"Here, let me help you." He smirked and leaned in, after holding your chin for you to stop squirming.

He didn't wiped it, nor licked it off. But kissed you. As in, a real kiss. You know, tongue and tongue???

You blushed so much, and your hands are sweating. You decided to play along.

Until he stopped, and left a long string of saliva hanging on your lips.

"Thanks for the chocolate~!" He said and ran away.

You realized something. He didn't kissed you, but stole your chocolate from your mouth.

You blushed red from embarrassment and guilty excitement as you chased him angrily, shouting, "You stole my chocolate!"