You're Really Beautiful (Jun Tanizaki)

Woooo admin's back from the LONG HIATUS CALLED HIGH SCHOOL! Annnddd another Jun Tan store love story! Hoorayyy

***

He leaned his chin onto his hand tiredly, staring out the window glass behind the counter.

Well, he couldn't help it. She's here again.

She's a regular here in this coffee shop, and Junichirou knows just what she would like to order.

"One mocha cappuccino please."

He memorized her personal favorite.

And how her eyes would light up whenever she mentions the beverage, the smile on her face only made Jun's heart melt even more.

He watched her sip her coffee from her cup, smiling at the delicious taste and warmth given by the coffee.

She loved the taste, and He loved her best.

And because of that, a tap on the shoulder made Jun turn his head around, facing his friend and co-worker.

He sighed, running his hand up to his messy orange hair as he closed his eyes in annoyance, clearly annoyed by the distraction his friend made, "What now? "

His friend laughed at his reaction, before nudging his elbow to Jun's side, "Way to go. "

"Shut up," He took his gaze back at the maiden, before continuing, " 'ts not like I'll get a chance... "

"Sure you can! "His friend smirked, smug at Jun's total hopelessness, "Maybe she's single? I'll steal her away for sure. "

Jun couldn't deny it, because it's true. Chuuya Nakahara, his friend and co-worker, is popular with girls and guys alike. So he wouldn't be surprised by the maiden suddenly taking a liking at his friend, "Yeah... Agree. "

"Hey, come on!" Chuuya furrowed his eyebrows, "Don't be such a get down! Try it!" He encouraged his friend. Who took the action back by slumping his shoulders and looking up at him lazily, "Sure.. "

Chuuya sighed, putting a strand of hair behind his ear, "Man, you need to get some balls.. "

"Caramel Mocha for customer number 45!"

Chuuya smiled, patting Junichirou's shoulder as he fixed his posture, standing up straight to get the order, "Well, gotta get going! Need to continue work. "

As Chuuya walked away, Jun nodded shortly, before fixing his eyes to her again, as he sighed hopelessly.

◇◇◇◆◇◇◇

It's been a few days, but the maiden was gone still. She wasn't going inside the café like always in the morning, and not at all the whole day.

It made the orange haired teen worried.

What happened to her? Why isn't she coming like usual?

Well, he couldn't help but worry. But his ears perked up when he heard the sound of the bell from the door, looking at that direction.

Jun's eyes widened.

It was the maiden. With red eyes as she wiped away stray tears from her face quickly with her floral handkerchief.

Junichirou felt angry, but he tried to hide it away.

As the maiden walked to the counter, her voice felt ragged, as she croaked her favorite coffee.

"O-one Mocha Cappuccino... Please.. "

The sound of the maiden's voice made Jun's blood boil in anger and his heart melt in sadness.

He wanted to cheer her up even just a little.

Then, his eyes lit up a little, as he thought of an idea.

"Please sit by the window, I'll be there shortly with your order. "

The maiden only nodded her head slowly, bowing her head as thanks and walked her way to the window, sitting at the chair near it.

Jun nodded to himself. He'll make the maiden's day for sure. He'll not regret it.

Well, maybe he had his doubts here and there.

He decided that he'll make her coffee for her today.

He walked into the kitchen and grabbed everything he needed, and started to make the maiden's favorite coffee.

It didn't took him awhile. Actually, he really enjoyed making her coffee. What more if he made her coffee everyday? ♡

When he finished, he gently pulled out a marker and wrote something on the paper cup.

He got out of the kitchen and walked over to where our favorite maiden sat. He breathed in and out, before placing the coffee gently onto the table.

"Please.. If you may. "

The maiden nodded, before taking the cup from the table and into her own hands.

But oh, what is it that caught her attention, with her eyes widen in shock, and as a small blush crept up her face?

"I think that you're really beautiful. "

As she read it again, Jun said the same exact words from her cup, earning a surprised look from the female.

The orange haired lad blushed deep red, as he rubbed his nape in embarrassment before apologizing soft sorries, if that's even a word.

"I-I'm... I'm really, uh... Sorry...  E-erm, I mean.. Yeah. Sorry. "

The female looked at him for awhile, before chuckling with her hand placed onto her tender lips to stop her giggles because of his cute stuttering.

"It's okay. Thank you. "