Life of a Girl

This is my first book ever! Im not really sure if it's good or not but comment or rate. I need some feedbacks from you people. So enjoy! I would try to update more chapters as I can. There might be some errors so bare with me people. LOL. Love you all! ~grmatias

********************************************************

"Pfft what a loner"

"Don't go near her she's a loser"

"Have you even herd what happened between her and her father"

"Who would be friends with someone like that"

This is what I mostly hear everywhere I go. People around me call me The Loner but my usual name is Anna. I have no friends or anything. People dont say hi or even have a conversation with me. They mostly just pass by me without a glance or a word.

I pretty much am a loner since things happened. It's because of this rumor that wasn't even ment to be a rumor. People say that I am mute which is now true. The reason why was because of my father.

He used to drink so much because of how suckish our life has been with all the bills and less money that one day he went over board by having a fight with mom. He even started to beat her. I was 7 when I tried to stop him but it was no use. He kept beating her while I tried to push him away that he then push me to the ground. Once I looked at him, i saw him with a look of hatred when he looked at me.

He then charged right at me
and started to grab my throat. I tried to get away and he squeezed harder. He told me that if I wasn't alive now, his life would be much easier. I remember crying and trying to breathe. I felt woozy and started to loose air.

But then the cops came in through the door and saw everything. Once my dad saw them, he dropped me to the ground and was arrested on the spot. The last moment I saw was them taking him away from me out the door then everything turned black.

I then woke up in the hospital with my mom sleeping beside me. Once she knew i was awake she hugged me like i was the last thing on earth. I tried to ask what happened, but I couldn't speak. Every time I try, no words came out. That's when the doctor came in and told me the reason I can't talk was because my vocal cord was crushed. I then knew that i could never talk again.

Ever since that faithful day, i bring my white board and marker everyday. it's the only thing i use to communicate with people. But i barely use it since i lost my best friend Nancy. All I do is sit at my favorite spot which is on this hill in front of the school under this nice tree. This tree is actually special to me. I love how it goes white in the Winter because of the snow, how it turns red, yellow, and orange in the Fall, and best of all how it has pink flowers in the Spring. So I guess this tree is a Peach Blossom Tree. Well I'm not really sure I don't know much about trees.

So to me I have a suckish life. I mostly cry when no one is around it's because I some how feel lonely without any friends. I can't tell them my problems like boy or crush issues, gossip like us girls do, or anything. The only people I have is my mom and my brother but I can't do those things with them either. They both try so hard to get use to how i am now. I could still remember the times with dad though. They know how close I was with my dad before he started drinking every night. But its just things weren't as they used to anymore.

Gosh, I'm such a loser. A loser of course with no friends or anyone around to be with except for my family. When will this day end? Never of cource.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••

BEEP BEEP BEEP

Its early in the morning and my alarm clock alarmed telling me its time to get up. but i covered my head and ears into my pillow trying to block out the noise so i can sleep again.