chapter 4

Jacobs P.O.V

Man was that kiss the best I ever had! Right now her head is on my chest and I am trying to calm down.

"Jacob can I ask you something?" she said into my chest and her lips brushed my chest and I started to get hard again.

"Sure baby ask away." I said with my eyes closed.

"Does this make us a couple?" I opened my eyes and looked down ay her and saw she was looking ay me. Well of course I want us to be a couple you're my mate why not! I really wanted to say to her.

"Only if you want to but I promise to never push you into anything ok?"

"Good" and she straddled me and started to kiss me and I instantly started to kiss back. After awhile I turned the kiss into a French one. I started to get hard and she kissed down my neck and grinded on my hard on. I couldn't help but moan and my hard on got worse. Her hand went down to my jeans and started to undo them. I grabbed her hand and pulled them away,

"Baby stop I don't think your ready yet."

"But I am."

"We just became a couple and I think we should wait."

"Fine I guess I can wait till your ready to." And I laughed.

"Thanks for waiting till I'm ready." I said in a girly voice.

"No problem babe." She said in a guy's voice.

"Just go to sleep we have to go to school tomorrow." I said

"Do we have to?! I want to spend the day with you!"

"Same here but we to go."

"Fine but if your staying what about clothes?"

"Don't worry I have and extra pair of clothes in the car."

"Oh ok then goodnight." And she rolled off me and laid against my side and fell asleep.

"Goodnight my wonderful mate." And I fell asleep a couple of minuets later.

Next Morning Suzzie's P.O.V

I woke up next to Jacob and the alarm going off. I rolled onto Jacob and reached over and turned off the alarm clock.

"This is one good way to wake up in the morning." Said Jacob from under me.

"Good morning to yourself too."

"Good morning my beautiful girlfriend how are you today?"

"Tired but good."

"Well then lets get ready for school then baby. I'm just going to my car and get my clothes."

"Ok I will meet you down stairs." And I gave him a kiss and got clothes and took a shower. When I got out Jacob wasn't there so I walked down stairs and got a bowl of coco puffs and some milk. After a couple of minuets I was half way done with my cereal, Jacob came into the kitchen with his hair still wet.

"Awe you didn't make me breakfast?"

"No you have to make it yourself." I said with a smirk on my lips.

"Some girlfriend you are!" he said with a smirk on his face too.

"Yup I'm the best!"

"Yes you are." And he came over to me and gave me a passionate kiss. After a couple of seconds he pulled back and put his forehead to mine, "We better go to school or we will be late."

"Ok." And then I put the bowl in the sink and grabbed my book bag and Jacob grabbed his and he pulled me to his car. When we got to school he opened my door and grabbed my hand and started to walk towards who I guess was his friends.