chaper 7

Jacobs P.O.V

When I had the idea of finally showing her I was a werewolf I was really scared. I didn't know how she would react but I went with my guts feeling. I was so happy when she said me being a werewolf was cool. I really didn't want to be a wolf but since she liked me as one it made me happy she liked both sides of me. When she was getting the movie I ran downstairs and changed back and made a bed out of blankets and pillows then I went into the kitchen and popped popcorn and got soda and put then on the side table and when I heard her come down the stairs I changed back and a went back into the kitchen to get a bag of cookies and when I came back she asked, ""Let me guess you changed back made this?" and I nodded my head. "Why thank you this is nice!" and she gave me a kiss on the forehead. I went over to the 'bed' and went in a circle a couple of times and laid down and looked at her. "Ok this is going to be the only time if you want to change back you can but you have to put a blanked over your waist and I will not get under that blanked to matter what." I loved that idea and I nodded my head and she closed her eyes and I shifted and pulled a blanket over my waist. I laid back on the pillows and I looked up at her. When she opened I said "Are you going to come lay down with me?" and she came over and grabbed the popcorn and another blanket and she put her head on my chest. I put my arm around her waist and watched the movie. When the movie was over Suz snuggled into my chest and went to sleep. After I knew she was asleep I took the blanket off my waist and picked he up and brought her to her bed and put her in it and I got in behind her and wrapped my arms around her. And I went to sleep next to my wonderful mate.

Suzzie's P.O.V

When I woke up I felt something hard against my back but I ignored it at first and I looked around the room and say it was mine. Then I looked behind me and saw a naked Jacob under the covers with me and you can guess what the hard thing saw. 'just say clam' I told myself

"Jacob wake up." And I nugged his side. He pulled me closer and his hard on pressed more into me and he moaned in his sleep.

"Wake up!" I said a little louder and his eyes opened slightly and he looked at me.

"What?" he said in a husky voice.

"If I was you I would calm down your hormones." I said with a humor in my voice laughing a little. He looked own and pulled the cover up and looked down and when he did he jumped back away from me.

"I'm sorry." He said looking down. I turned around and laid on my side and lifted his head up to look into his eyes.

"Hey its ok you can't help it. It really doesn't bother me its just nature." I told him and he smiled at me and he leaned forward and gave me a peck on the lips.

"But you shouldn't have felt that."

"Its ok umm I would love you to stay but you need clothes." I told him after awhile.

"But I want to stay with you though!" he wined.

"How about this. If its ok with your parents you can go home grabbed clothes and you book bag and you can stay with me for awhile if you want to."

"I don't live with my parents they moved to the other side of town but I stayed with the pack."

"Oh ok then you can grab clothes and stay with me for a weak if you want to."

"Of course I want to!" and he got out of the bed and I covered my eyes so I wouldn't see his member. "I will be back in a couple of minuets leave the window open and I will meet you downstairs." And I heard the window open then close and I opened my eyes to see Jacob jumping from the roof. I walked over to the window and I saw wolf Jacob an I waved bye to him and he ran threw the woods. I walked downstairs and I went to the kitchen and started to make pancakes. It was about fifteen minuets when Jacob can back and he came running down the stairs and sat in a seat.