chapter 24

Jacobs P.O.V

I woke up to an empty bed and light coming from under the bathroom door. I got out of the bed and pulled on my boxers that were thrown on the floor. I walked over to the bathroom and heard the shower running. I opened the door and heard Suzzie humming a lullaby while washing the shampoo out of her hair. I smiled and I felt like I was floating. I love this girl so much I would do anything for her. I pulled my boxers off and opened the door to the shower and got in. Suzzie didn't here me so she continued to wash the shampoo out of her hair. I walked up behind her and wrapped my arms around her waist. He jumped and I chuckled while kissing my mark on her neck.

"God Jacob don't do that! You could have giver me a heart attack." She said while turning around in my arms and grabbing the shampoo and rubbing some of it in my hair. I started to purr as she scrubbed the shampoo in my hair. I don't know why but I love it when Suzzie plays with my hair in any way, I just love it. She laughed and pushed my head under the showerhead so the soap would wash out. I grabbed the soap and started to clean myself and Suzzie clean herself. When we were done in the shower I grabbed two towels and wrapped one around my waist and the other around Suzzie's body. She kissed me gratefully and got her hairbrush and started to brush her hair. I kissed her cheek and walked into our room to get dressed. I got a pair of blue boxers out and a pair of jeans and a blood red shirt.

"I'm going to get Jace dressed and see if Chris is." I called to Suzzie and she came out in just a bra and underwear.

"Ok I will be down there in a could of minuets." And she walked into the closet to get dressed. I walked to the boy's room and saw Chris still asleep and Jace reading one of his books. He is really smart; he is as smart as Chris because of the alpha blood. I smiled at Jace and he smiled back and I sat on the bed next to Jace and he shifted so he was leaning against my chest.

"Hi daddy." He mumbled as he flipped the page in his book.

"Hey buddy. Come on lets get you dressed." And he nodded his head and put his book back were his others were. He walked into the closet and came out with a pair of jeans like mine and a blue shirt with cookie monster on it and DC shoes. I smiled at him and he smiled back as he walked over to me. I pulled his Pj shirt over his head and pulled the new one on. I also changed his pants and picked him up and walked into the bathroom. I picked up his toothbrush and put some toothpaste on it. As he brushed his teeth I brushed his hair. When we were done Jace went downstairs to watch some T.V. Jace isn't really the talkative person, he would rather read a book than hang out with his friends. Chris is the protective one out of the two. He watches out for Jace and doesn't let anyone mess with him, even his own friends. When I walked out into his room he was just getting up.

"Hey dad what time is it?" he asked he still had that little baby voice but it wasn't like it was when he was 5.

"Umm looks about 7. Now come on get up and get dressed were going to the movies." As I was about to walk out the door I turned around and saw Chris playing with his hands. I closed the door and went to sit down next to Chris. I wrapped my arms around his shoulders and he curled against my side and I felt tears soaking my shirt.

"What's wrong buddy?" and I pulled his onto my lap.

"I had the dream again." I sighed and pulled his closer to me and rubbed his back.

"Its ok Chris that's not going to happen ok. Next time you have that dream come to our room and you can sleep with us. Ok?" and he nodded his head. We were like that for a while till Chris calmed down and he got dressed and we headed down stairs. I made some bacon and eggs and when I finished Suzzie came down and kissed both Chris and Jace and the cheek. They smiled at her and gave her a hug before continued eating. Chris and Jace were both mama's boys and I though it was funny.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I NEED IDEAS PLEASE PLEASE IF I DONT GET IDEAS THEN I WILL HAVE TO STOP WRITING THIS BOOK PLEASE GIVE ME IDEAS