chapter 17

Recap

I smiled and walked back over to the bed and put Jacobs arms through the bars of the headrest and put the cuffs on. I straddled his waist and started to kiss down his neck. I could feel him going hard again and he woke up.

"Hmm what are you doing baby?" Jacob mumbled as I ran my hands up his arms and scratched back down. Jacob moaned and his member got even harder.

"Do you want to know something?" I whispered in his ear while grounding my hips against his.

"What?" his whispered huskily and moaned again.

"You are my sex slave now." And I gripped his erection and started to stroke him.

"Wh- what do you mean?" he asked while moaning cause I stroked him faster.

"I'm going to make you come so many times that you are going to be high from all the pleasure for a week." I promised him while I kissed down his chest heading to his dick. When I got to his erection I pulled his tip in my mouth and sucked on it like no tomorrow. Jacob was moaning and thrusting his hips up trying to get me to take more of him. I smirked and swallowed his whole length. Jacob through his head back and moaned while fisting his hands trying to pull his hands free. When he pulled he finally found out his hands were handcuffed. He looked back down at me and I saw lust completely fill his eyes. After a couple of minuets he moaned extra loud and fisted his hands and his back arched up as he came into my mouth. I sat up and swallowed his cum and climbed up his body and kissed his neck.

"So do you like it so far?"

"Hell yea I do!" and I looked at him and he was looking at me while smiling. I kissed back down his chest and that's how we continued the night.

THE NEXT MORNING

I was curled up on Jacob's chest and my arms were wrapped around his neck. His hands were still cuffed so I took the key and unlocked the cuffs and his arms curled around my waist. I looked at the clock and saw it was 12:00 in the afternoon. We were up till 5:00 "playing around".

"Come on Jacob we need to get home." And his eyes slowly opened and closed before rolling us over so he was on top and he fell asleep again. I laughed and tried to roll us over but he was to heavy. I started to rub his manhood and it went hard instantly and I rolled over and jumped off him and ran into the bathroom to take a shower. After a couple of minuets he came and banged on the door.

"That wasn't nice Suz. I will get revenge." He promised and I heard him walk away

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HEY PEOPLE SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPY BUT I HAVE SOME WRITERS BLOCK SO PLEASE GIVE ME SOME IDEAS AND I WILL USE AS MANY AS I CAN!!!