chapter 11

this is going to be a long chapter i hope you enjoy it :)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jacobs P.O.V

"He has some commitment problems?" Ted said after a couple of seconds.

"Yes but wouldn't you went your own mother told you she didn't want you and left you there for 6 hours?"

"I guess and Suzzie makes a good mother even if Chris isn't hers."

"Yup I even told her that on the way home and she told me not to expect her to have hundreds of kids and become a stay home mom." And Ted and me laughed.

"Hey I'm going to bed see you in the morning." And got up and walked up the stairs and I turned off the TV and walked up stairs. When I got to my room Suz was there sleeping and as I got closer Chris was curled up against her stomach. I couldn't help but smile. I walked over to my side and stripped down to my boxer and climbed behind Suz and I wrapped one arm around her waist and one under her head like a pillow. I felt Chris grab my pointed finger with his small hand and I went to sleep.

NEXT MORNING

When I woke up Chris and Suz were still asleep so I got out of bed and pulled on my jeans. Chris woke up and sat up.

"Where are you going daddy?" and I walked over to him and crouched down so I was as tall as him.

" I'm going downstairs to took breakfast."

"Can I come?"

"Sure." and I picked him up and closed the door on the way out and walked downstairs. We went to the kitchen and I placed him in one of the barstool.

"So what do you want for breakfast?"

"Pancakes?"

"Ok." And I kissed his forehead and started to make the pancakes. When they were done I put butter and syrup on them then cut them in bite able pieces. I put the plate in front of Chris and handed him a fork. He dug right into his food. Suz came down about ten minuets later still in my t-shirt and boxers. Just looking at her was turning me on. I followed her everywhere she went. She came over to me and sat in my lap. She gasped when she felt the hard on I had. She tried to get up but it made it worse so I grabbed her waist and held onto her so she couldn't get up. I put my mouth next to her ear and whispered, "Don't move it will just make it worse." And she stopped moving ad I leaned back. She stared to eat my pancakes and I just watched her. Britney came down and stopped in the doorway.

"So the slut had a child. How an I not surprised?" Chris looked over at her.

"Shut up Britney you don't know what happened." I said back.

"Yes I do the slut had a one night stand and got pregnant." I lifted Suz off my lap and put her on the chair.

"I will not have you talk to my mate like that. I want you out of this house by 12 if your not I will kill you! You got it?!" and she was shaking and backed away from me and nodded her head and ran upstairs.

"What is a mate?" Chris asked from his seat.

"Jacob I think we should tell him." Said Suz said while picking up Chris and walking towards the back yard.

Suzzie's P.O.V

I picked up Chris and brought him to the back yard. Jacob was walking behind us. I placed Chris on the floor and sat down in front of him.

"Now Chris what we are about to tell you can not be told to anyone else ok?"

"Ok mommy but what is it?"