chapter 3

Suzzie's P.O.V

I woke up to someone banging on the front door. When I opened the door Jacob is standing there with roses in his hands.

"Here I got you these." And he handed me the roses.

"Thanks but why?"

"Well I was wondering if you would like to go on a date with me?" and his cheeks turned a light pink.

"Sure I would love to!" and he had a big smile on his lips

"How about I pick you up at 8?"

"Sure do you want to come in or something?"

"Sorry can't I have some family business to do but I thought this was more important."

"Oh ok see you at 8!" and he kissed me on the cheek and I felt the sparks.

"Goodbye Suzzie see you later." He whispered in my ear and left.

Jacob's P.O.V

I'm so happy she said yes! I was a little scared but she said yes! Now where do I take her? I don't want it to be somewhere everyone goes for dates I want it to be special.

"Hey Mike?" my second in charge.

"Yes Jacob?"

"Where do you take a girl on a first date that not many people go to?"

"I don't know what is she like?"

"She's funny and smart and caring but has a wild side. She is like one of the guys. Laid back and not so flashy."

"Man you should like you're in love!"

"I think I am."

"Well good for you. So what does she like to do?"

"Oh I got the perfect place!"

-----------------7:30 half an hour before the date---------------------

Suzzie's P.O.V

I don't know what to wear! He didn't tell me where we are going! You know what?! I am going to wear what I'm comfortable in nothing to flashy just plain.

20 minuets later

Finally all dressed! I am wearing blue jeans and a black shirt that hangs off one shoulder. Now its 7:50 and Jacob should be here soon. So I sit on the couch and turn on the T.V and about 5 minuets later I hear a knock on the door and I get up and see Jacob holding a box of candy.

"Here I got you this." And he had a light blush on his cheeks.

"Aww you're blushing!" and he blushed even more. "That's so cute1 I have never seen a guy blush!" and I pinched his cheeks and his blush got even brighter.

"Ok ok I get it now lets go." He said while slapping my hand off his face.

"Fine." And we left. It was about 15 minuets and he put a blindfold over my eyes.

'What are you doing?"

"Well I am taking you to a surprise so you cant see!!" and he opened the car door and got out and went to my side and pulled me out and stood behind me and pulled me out and stood behind me and put his hands on my waist. I could feel sparks going threw my body. His hands tightened on my waist and started to walk me forward. When we got to what I thought were steps he picked me up and carried me up the steps. He opened up a door and I heard kids screaming.

"Where are we?"

"You will see." And he pulled off the blindfold off and I saw we were in Chuck E. Cheese's (I love that place even if I an 13 J)

"Oh My God!! You brought me to Chuck E. cheeses!! I always wanted to go but my parents never took me. Come on lets play!!!" and I grabbed his hand and pulled him to get tokens.

After Date

We are at my front door after a great date.

"Thank you for taking me to Chuck E. Cheese's I had fun!"

"You welcome and I hope we can do this again!" he said with so much hope.

"Maybe sometime in the future." Then he started to lean in and he glanced down at my lips and back up to my eyes. I started to lean in too and when our lips meet it was like a million fireworks went off and I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him closer to me. He wrapped his arms around my waist and crushed me closer. His tongue ran across my bottom lip asking for entrance. I opened my mouth and when his tongue touched mine my legs became jelly and he pulled me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist. He pushed my back up against the door and his kisses became or passionate. After a couple of minuets I started to become breathless and Jacob pulled away and started to kiss my jaw and neck. He kissed behind my ear and I moaned and he smirked and sucked on the spot giving me a hicky. I moaned again and I brought his lips back to mine. He tried to get the door open and when he did he walked me up to my room and laid me on my bed and climbed on top of me. I put my hands up the back of his shirt and ran them up and down his back. He moaned and pulled his shirt off and started to kiss me again. I traced his abs. I could feel him starting to get hard and that brought me back to reality and I pulled away.

"Wow I never thought kissing you would be like that!" he said and put his forehead to mine. I giggle and gave him a few pecks on the lips. He rolled off me and pulled me to his side and I laid my head on his chest hearing his rapid heart beat.