chapter 6

Suzzie's P.O.V

When I woke up I as curled up against anda and it was about 8 in the morning. Good thing I live in the woods and it was Saturday. Anda's tail was wrapped around me keeping me warm and his body was curled around me. I smuggled more into him and I felt him move and I pretended to be asleep and I felt him nuzzle his nose in the crook of my neck and going back to sleep. I opened my eyes and I saw his eyes were opened too. I tried to get up but he held me down like he didn't want me to leave so I laid back down.

"Hey Anda do you want to come inside its getting cold out and I trust you wont do anything." He barked and got up while pushing me up to. He got up and started to walk to my front door. I walked behind him and when we got to the door I opened it and he ran inside and jumped onto the couch. I laughed and he just looked at me and wined.

"Awe is the big bad wolf sad?" I said and he growled at me.

"Ok ok I get it." And I walked over to his and sat next to him and petted his head. He pressed his body against mine and he shivered.

"Are you cold?" I asked and he looked up and wined. I pulled the blanket from the back of the couch and I covered him with it. He took it in his mouth and pulled it over his head so I couldn't see him. After a couple of seconds I heard bones cracking and when it stopped I pulled the blanket back and I saw Jacob with no clothes on and he was looking at me.

"What the hell?!?!"

"Please Suzzie don't be scared I will not hurt you I needed to tell you." He said in a panicked voice.

"You're a werewolf?"

"Yes."

"That's so cool!!!!" I yelled.

"Wait your not scared?"

"Why would I having a werewolf friend is to cool!!"

"Well about that you are not just a friend to me. Do you know what a mate is?"

"No. What is a mate?"

"Its another way of saying soalmate. It's a werewolf's other half. The werewolf's mate completes then. They can't love anyone else but their mate. Do you get it?"

"Yes so you're a werewolf, so do you have a mate?"

"Yes and that's what I am trying to tell you is that you are my mate." And I looked at him with wide eyes.

"Really?"

"Yes. When I touch you what do you feel?" he said while getting up and he took my hands in his big ones. I felt shock waves go threw me. "What do you feel?" he asked again.

"I feel sparks go threw my body." And he smiled.

"That is the mating once I mark you I would be able to feel your feeling and once we complete the mating I would be able to hear your thoughts."

"What do you mean mark me?"

"Well I will have to bite you on a certain stop on your neck so no other male that is a werewolf could steal you from me and mate you for themselves."

"You know I'm not ready for that right?"

"Yes baby I know and I am willing to take as long as you want." And he pulled me into a hug and I freeze because he was still naked.

"Umm do you have clothes?" I asked pulling away.

"No."

"Well I don't have any clothes to give you so...?"

"I will just change into my wolf."

"Do you want something to eat?"

"Umm how about some soup or grilled cheese?"