chapter 25

Suzzie's P.O.V

We all went to the cinema to see the movie mirror mirror. When we all got there I was taking my money out to pay for the tickets but Jacob's hand came out from behind me and paid for the tickets. I shook my head and grabbed Jace and Chris's hands and walked to the concession stand. As we sat down in the seats waiting for the movie theater to be cleaned out I heard a squeal and a women running towards us. Jacob pushed Jace and me behind him and as I grabbed Chris's hand the women pulled him in a hug.

"Oh my baby boy! I haven't seen you in years!" she cried as she squeezed Chris in a hug. Chris looked so uncomfortable was he stood still and his arms hanging at his side. When the women let Chris go he stepped back and Jace ran up to him and hugged Chris. Chris pushed Jace behind his in a protective way. Chris started to walk over to me and I pulled them both into my arms and the women looked at me with anger.

"Excuse me can you let go of my son?" she asked in a hard voice and it scared me a little. Jacob moved a little in front of me.

"What do you men your son? He is our son." Jacob said almost going into his alpha voice.

"Chris is my son. I have been looking for him for years. He ran away from me and I couldn't find him." I could tell she was lying because her right eye twitched a little. I opened my mouth to say something but Chris beat me to it.

"No you left me at the fair and they found me. You are not my mom, you never will be. This is my family now so just go away." And the women stepped back in shock. I pulled my boys closer to me and I could feel Chris relaxing in my arms.

"B- but you're my baby." She said with tears in her eyes, they were so fake.

"To bad I'm staying with my family." And Chris grabbed my hand and pulled me into the movie theater. We sat in the middle of the seats with Chris on my lap and Jace on Jacob's. " Mommy do you hate me now?" I heard Chris ask after awhile.

"No, why?"

"Because they was my mom was here and wants me back."

"Of course not baby, I could never hate you." And I kissed his forehead and he snuggled into my chest and started to watch the movie. When it was done Chris was falling asleep and Jace was asleep on Jacob's lap. I cradled Chris in my arms and Jacob did the same to Jace. I smiled at Jacob and he smiled at me and gave me a kiss. When we got home I changed Jace and Chris into their Pjs and put them to bed. Right now Jacob and me are in bed watching T.V. I felt like I was going to get sick so I ran to the bathroom and puked my guts up. Jacob was right behind me holding my hair back and rubbing my back. When I was done I leaned against the bathtub and closed my eyes. I felt Jacob shift and a wet nose on my stomach. I opened my eyes and looked at Jacob and he laid down between my legs keeping his face on my stomach.

"Let me guess. I'm pregnant?" he nodded his head and licked my face. I hugged him and buried my face into his fur.

'Its ok baby. We'll get through this. I promise.' I heard Jacob say in my head. I nodded and got up and go into bed. I fell asleep right as my head hot the pillow.

9 months later

Jacob's P.O.V

I was so happy to find out Suzzie was pregnant again. I am praying they are girls. That's right you don't know but Suzzie is having twins and we don't know the sexes yet. Suzzie could have the baby's any day now so she was put on bed rest. I heard a scream from upstairs so I ran at werewolf speed to see what's going on. I saw Suzzie holding me stomach and I knew she was going into labor.

9 hours later

First born: Rose le Moon 8 pounds 0 ounces

Second born: Jack mark Moon 9 pounds 4 ounces.

I finally got my little girl and a baby boy. My family is finally complete. If I could go back and do anything different I wouldn't. I love my family so much and I would do anything for them. The only thing would be that my dad would be able to meet and hold my kids and walk Suzzie down the isle but I know that he is watching from heaven and is proud of us.

The End

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

thank you everyone for your support just to let you know i am writing a new book it s student teacher werewolf one but i am not posting it till its all done