Need some help my girlfriends in love with somebody else

I started thinking about my past with Ronnie. He was so amazing except for the fact that he was all high all the time. I text back," The past should be the past."
He texts back instantly," it's not the past because I still love you."
I text back," Ronnie why do you do this to me?"
Craig kisses my head and says," Baby what do you want to watch?" Just like that I am pulled back into being with Craig.
I smile and say," Can we watch the nightmare before Christmas?"
Craig pulls off his shirt to reveal his Jack the pumpkin king tattoo across his pale chest. He was that fit ,but had parts of his stomach you could definitely see his muscles building.
He nods shyly and says," That's a yes and why are you looking at me so long? Maybe we should just go to the gym."
I laugh and hug him tightly accepting the warmth from him. He licks his lips and says," Yeah. I'll turn on the movie." He turn on the tv and fixes the movie. I pull him down smiling as we fall asleep thirty mins in to watching the movie. I woke up at eight in the morning. Weird I thought. I look out the door after I change into yesterday's clothes. I see Max and say," What are you doing?"
Max smirks and says," umm. Nothing," I notice him leaving the bathroom. Fuck he's on that shit again. I take his place easily finding eyeliner to apply to my pale face that contrasts with my dark black hair. That's one thing I loved about being on a bus full of rock stars. One thing I didn't was how smelly the bathroom is. Yuck! I finished applying some eyeliner and went out to see all the guys super hungover.  I was now a day in with my hair black. I figured I dye it seeing as my brown roots ruined my red.
I walk out and here all the guys going through the pantry like mad men.  I fish through the pantry finding a package of cherry pop tarts. Oh my favorite. Max says," No fair. Back at it again always stealing all my pop tarts."
I laugh and say," so true. Do you remember when  we drove two hours just to get you more because I ate yours?"
He busts out laughing and says," Yeah, you little punk. We totally pissed of the Monte brothers by making them drive us because we were hungover. "
Monte hits Max and says," Dude I totally remember that. You guys are jerks."
I laugh and say," you look us Monte ," as I bite into my crisp pop tart.
We all hear knocking around in Craig's room. Robert scares us by sneaking up behind us and says," What's wrong with Mabbitt? Who's going to go see? Not me."
Max quickly replies," Not me. Last time , he yelled at me and threw a book at me."
Both Monte brother's yell," definitely not us. We are going to go practice or be anywhere but here."
They all stare at me being the last one in the room which completed their race.  I shrug and say," fine! Only if you tell me why he gets so angry when he wakes up. You guys are delaying the fact that I have to go back to the black veil brides bus."
Max says," Well it's pretty much down to a science. Your lover boy drinks way too much at night then gets a call from one of his exes totally pissing him off sending him in to black out rage Craig."
I shrug and say," Thanks guys," I put my poptart down following the yelling Craig is doing. I knock on the backroom door. Craig yells," Yeah what do you want?!"
I loudly pronounce ," It's your girlfriend. Are you ok?"
Craig opens the door with a phone on his shoulder. Craig says," Gabby, you need to let me see her. I am fucking tired of this."
I frown and mouth I am sorry before going to eat the rest of my poptart. I run out and mouth Gabby to the boys. Max smiles with his mouth full of my poptart. I hit him hardly and say," You fucking ass!"
Monte and Bryan run out of the bus saying," that they were going to breakfast and not driving us to the store for more pop tarts. "
I hit Max as he laughs at me. Craig comes out glaring at Max and I.
Max looks at Craig and says," We were just messing around."
Craig nods looking at me and says," hmm. The same thing the guy in my last band said even though he turned out to be fucking my girlfriend. Just watch your hands, Green."
I roll my eyes and says," You should be able to trust me."
Craig shakes his hair out and says," I do. It's just ... Never mind," he walks away from Max and I frustrated . He punches the wall in the hallway leading in to his room. Max looks at me weirdly before going outside to find the bus manager.
I start to clean up the kitchen as I listen closely to the sound of stuff being thrown around the back. I just quietly finish then head on my way to the Black Veil Bride's bus. I walk in between buses noticing Andy talking to Ronnie. I walk up trying to listen what they are saying. Ronnie eyes meet mine, breathing in deeply. He says," Hey Ashley."
Andy looks enraged turns around slamming the bus door behind him. I wonder what that is about. I smile and say," Hi Ronnie."
Ronnie quickly prompts," Did you get those pictures? Your body looks great in them."
I roll my eyes and say," Yeah I did. The past is the past."
Ronnie says," It doesn't have to be the past."
I quickly reply," you made it the past. How's all those girls I caught you with?"
I hear my phone ringing from my pocket. I notice it's Craig as I bring it to my face. I quickly accept leaving Ronnie in the awkward silence.
Craig says," Babe, I am sorry. It's just Gabby gets me all worked up."
Ronnie yells," Heh fucking fag."
I smack his chest before Craig voices deeps and he says," It's that Radke. Are you hanging out with him!"
I quickly make up a story to tell him in my head. I reply," No and No Ashley is being a jackass."
Craig says," Ok . Come back when you are done getting some clothes. I love you."
I say," I love you too," hanging up and readjusting the phone in my back pocket.
Ronnie smirking says," If I mean nothing, why did you lie?"
I ponder that thought, noticing the signs of Ronnie's anxiety taking him over.
Ronnie says," Just think about that. You love him ? Or do you love me?"
He walks away trying to steady his thoughts. Why I am so concerned for him?
He was an asshole to me?
Cliffhanger
Why does she still talk to Ronnie?
Why didn't she just tell Craig?
Why is Andy so mad?
What were Andy and Ronnie talking about?