Introduction

*This just introduces my character, a small bit of background, provides a setting*

Annalise Jasmina Martinez: 19 years old. Dark brunette, naturally wavy hair that reaches just an inch or two below her collar bones when straight. She had big light brown-hazel eyes that contrasted her tanned skin. Hazel being flecks of lighter gold. Occasionally, sun freckles would show up on her face, around her nose or scattered lightly across her cheekbones. Full feminine lips. She was Latina- well, her mom's side. Native on her father's, so mestizo. Which is why her lighter eyes were an interesting trait. Petite but semi-toned, low body fat and weighs less than average. Athletic, curvy. 5'5". Positive, chill, fun, up for almost anything. She lived in LA, California. From Colombia, she still had a slight accent - more or less at times, Spanish being her primary language. But she'd lived in Sacramento for a lot of her life and adopted a more 'ghetto' Hispanic one there from the people she was around vs. an 'exotic' one.

*House in depth*
Anna rented a three story home. Top floor had two smaller bedrooms, a bathroom, couch and hallway to a balcony. Middle floor had a full kitchen, living room, a bedroom, general bathroom and a connected bathroom to the bedroom. It also had quite a few glass doors to a wrap-around balcony.

Downstairs was a second living room, connected to the garage, but was more of a chill out place. Had a foosball table, lots of board games in the closet, a bedroom and bathroom, and glass doors leading outside in the living room and bedroom. There was also a semi-kitchen area.

Not exactly the most 'simple' or basic home but for her it worked and besides she always preferred having people around more than not. It wouldn't be for a while though, she'd hopefully be able to move soon. Not that she didn't love it here, but there were a lot more opportunities and places in her opinion

( Lots of detail ik, just for perspective. It describes a beach house I rent over summer. The story will be set here often and I personally like to be able to picture it. )

The issue was that despite wanting to do so many things she also had so many people. Her boyfriend, Javier, for one. He could just come with, right? Well, sure and he'd said himself that it seemed like an awesome idea. She just didn't see it happening and didn't want to drag him along. It was kind of a block. Stay for him, or just find out what's out there? It's not like it was some horrible place- it really wasn't.

Maybe it was something else missing that she couldn't put her finger on. That made more sense, considering she couldn't figure out why she felt the need to travel and do tons of stuff all around the US and even world. It sounded huge to think about, but she was just a person and the world is just a place.

Tonight at her place a ton of people are supposed to be coming over. Well, as usual, but it's kind of a 'invite whoever you want' thing. We'll see how it goes.

Hey all, not the story, just an introduction. Anyway, hope you enjoy chapter 1 :)