Chapter 21 // Pt. 1

6.26.017 // Sacramento, CA

Within the next few hours, they were on the bus to Ohio. She'd been laying with Will in his bed which was the biggest of the bus and also a bunk, but he was dozed off and she went to the back with Alex and Silas, Jay was also sleeping.

"Working on something?" she said to Silas as she went to sit beside him. "Yep." He pulled his headphones down to around his neck and played the track out loud. "I just got started but it's coming." "No yeah that's amazing. Are you recording soon?" "Yeah me and Will were both gonna record at a studio once we get to Sacramento. I need to get to writing."

Obviously Anna's worst history was probably in Sacramento. At his mention of it, she glanced down at the '916' tattooed on her inner elbow. It should be interesting to say the least. Maybe it would actually be pretty cool to revisit though. "Well I won't bother you." she said.

"Ahh you never bother me." he pulled her in from her shoulder. "Especially when you're wearing my merch." He mentioned. She was wearing a red KOD hoodie with black nike volleyball shorts. "It is exceptionally comfortable." "You're right I do have to work though." he pulled his headphones on and she rolled her eyes, pushing his arm.

She stayed by him in his little corner table area. Usually if one of the guys was working on music they'd be toward the front at that table but Will's set up had been out there. Alex was on the playstation on the opposite corner, his leg stretched out on the longer cushion. Obviously the bus back here wasn't huge so 'opposite' really meant pretty close still. They were all sort of tired, so for once nobody was yelling.

She pulled her legs up, just going through her phone. A minute or so had passed, and her feet were getting cold so she went to get socks in the bunk above the one Will and/or her usually slept in. She reached back and got a pair of fuzzy socks and pulled them on.

She could hear Will shift, and she left it until she heard his voice, kneeling down. "You okay?" he barely mumbled out, rubbing his eyes. "Yeah baby. You've only been out for an hour." she said back quietly. She kissed his lips two short times and he was basically still asleep, so she let him be and went to the back again.

"Hey you been eating?" Alex said, throwing some trail mix at her, which she abruptly caught. "I have, but thanks." "Just looking out." She sat back down on the couch, leaning back on the corner seat and her legs out on the cushions. She bent her knees a little, resting her head sideways and texting a few people, scrolling through twitter. She also opened instagram and noticed the last thing she posted actually got a crazy amount of likes. Huh.

Anna decided to snack on the trail mix since she liked it and needed something in her anyways. Probably like 20 minutes had passed with little change. There was kind of more conversation though, once they got on a topic it just grew and grew from there. "Alright. I'm calling it quits." Silas shut down his computer, standing up and stretching. "Both of you better sleep at some point." He reminded. "Okay nighty night." she said in a mocking voice. He kind of just stared for a second with a smirk. "Hey. I earned this sleep." He pointed toward her.

She reached out her leg, kicking him. "Gooo." He laughed, grabbing onto her foot for a second which she pulled away in literally less than a second. She was so ticklish that really touching any part of her correctly could make her start laughing.

He'd gone to his bunk and fell asleep. She was planning on doing the same soon, but she hung out with Alex for a little bit.

"That looks so dope" he mentioned her tattoo. "I know, I love it." she looked to the side of her leg at her healed tattoo. Then, she sat up suddenly, holding a hand to her abdomen. "Woah. What's going on?" Alex dropped everything and stood, coming over. "No, I think she's kicking." Anna said with a smile.