Chapter 5 // Pt. 1

"Yeah cool." she nodded, surely. Some guys stayed backed, apparently as usual, to do the clean up. Will did help but they insisted. The two of them walked with Julian just ahead to the van, another guy already in the driver's side. William had his hands gripping either end of the towel that hung around his neck, as he casually chatted with her. That was, until Julian interrupted obnoxiously, but to be fair he was pretty amusing.

They got in the van, and the drive back would be a little while. Will got a fair amount of sleep before the venue, but it still was surprising he wasn't crashed right now. Honestly, she was more tired than him having not slept until sun-up. But he was chill, there was this sort of buzz in the air between them, in the air, just a reminiscence of all the hype that just happened. It was likely a sense of accomplishment for him, amazement and 100 other things for her.

She sat on the far left in the back seat, him right beside her, relaxedly conversing. They vibed to some music that was playing, and all got too hype at some moments. Julian recorded a few things on Will's snapchat throughout. The ride was only a bit long, but she was again anemic and easily cold. She ended up wearing his hoodie and it was comfortable to the point where she COULD fall asleep - wouldn't, but could.

No, she was too focused on him. Despite the fact that even him speaking could put her to sleep - in a good way, of course. Once again, as they drove to the hotel they got pretty hype to the music, laughed, talked, and he seemed genuinely interested in her like the first night. He recorded a snap of the both of them as a song played and it was lit, but pretty lowkey.

Finally, they got to the hotel and went up to the rooms. Ricky recorded a short shot of both Will and Julian closing their room doors side by side. But after the shot was over they kind of all were in one room, the left which was Julian's. After a bit of hanging out, talking, they both went back into Will's room.

"What a night." he mentioned as they got in. She nodded in agreement, sitting with one leg crossed on a chair, one down. Her eyes followed him to the bed, as he sat back a little, an arm behind his head. "How'd you even get here?" she asked. "Isn't that insane?" he sort of finished her thought. She nodded. It's crazy where life will take you. She half wondered if he had her same thought; how'd she get here? Where would this all take her?

"So you had fun?" she smiled at the question. "More than in a while." and nodded.

"Oh, is that right, party girl?" he asked. Annalise rolled her eyes - good point. "Alright I like having some fun. But it's been a good night...where to next though, Mr. Singe?" she questioned.

"Ah, next up is San Diego I believe. Let's focus on now though." he mentioned. "Come here." he motioned beside him. She did just as he asked. "Alright this is how this works. I play you a song first, you top it, I top it, and carry on. Alright?" "Eaasyy." she said, shrugging it off with her hands. "Alright bet." he said, but then chuckled for a second. 

"What?" she questioned. "Your accent. I like it." Will responded. She had a slight Spanish accent when she spoke, some times more  than others. It wasn't too prevalent, but he was one to speak. 

Turned out, as she already knew, he had amazing music taste. She loved seeing him really get into stuff. At one point Come & See Me came on, which he of course sang along to. It got to the point where the attraction was undeniable and his hands had long made their way onto her. He leaned over her a little and kissed her. She gladly returned the kiss and it gradually escalated.

He leaned into her ear a little and whispered some lyrics, maybe unintentional. "Your sex, I want that too." his voice spoke to her. Anna ran a hand through his blonde, loose hair at the chills it gave her and kissed him slowly, the first time she started a kiss between them.

She could feel him smile, and watched as he reached over to turn the music up some - they were really dong this - before returning his hands to her, never out of place. Now, one elbow supported him and the other hand rested anywhere he pleased on her.

The bed was beside some glass doors, passing lights still slightly visible through the drapes. Knowing she may get cold, he removed his own shirt first. She noticed him occasionally wait and let her make a move just so he knew he wasn't pushing her. She respected that.

He sat her up a bit as she removed his hoodie, and he helped get it over her head which made the move seem all-too-easy for him. Anna felt Will's warm hands make their way up her shirt, and one of hers slowly and absentmindedly ran down his chest and torso. She, obviously, admired his body which made it all the more alluring that he did the same to hers.

Anna allowed him to lift her shirt off and his thumb ran lightly over the small tattoo she had under her bra on the right (pictured above). She noticed. "I like simplicity. It adds character without saying much." And that was true. It was almost a metaphor for him. Will seemed so straight forward yet at the same time, hard to figure out. It was beauty.

"I think that's beautiful." he responded, which she could've taken about her words or the tattoo that his hand hovered just above. He leaned to kiss her again, the entire time the two of them never moving too far apart. His warmth could be felt at any given moment, his lips just the same. Her hands continued to his waistband, slightly fumbling with it. He smiled and used his hand to helpfully guide hers.

When they weren't kissing, he was watching her steadily. He seemed focused and extremely intimate but could be playful at times which she figured more of. But it correlated with his personality. He made his way down her neck, warming and stimulating her whole body.

Once they were both completely unclothed, Will slowly pushed only half inside her and she let out that initial gasp, her breath onto his own lips which made him smirk and kiss her distractedly from when he started to slowly thrust the same length.

Anna moaned into his lips after the first few times which brought slight discomfort. She watched as he pulled back only slightly, jaw clenched in pleasure, but just enough to be noticed. She smiled for a moment, her breaths heard with a slight whimper present.

She allowed Will to go in all the way and for a second couldn't stop herself from letting out a tense moan. "Oh my god." she breathed, him peering down at her. "You okay?" he charmed, and she nodded with a slight chuckle afterwards. It faded as she was overtaken with pleasure, and William kissed her deeply. His eyebrows creased as he moved almost perfectly.

Anna's nails occasionally found their way to his back, and he didn't seem to mind - at all actually. She ended up gripping Will's upper arm that supported him to steady herself once she was getting close. Her moans were soft and breathy, held back a little because of their near company. His actions were bliss.

...

So, hurricane Matthew just hit where I live. Have power after a few days and am gonna be updating again more often.

...