Chapter 18 // Pt. 2

5k reads 💓

They landed late 2 PM and were in baggage claim around 3. After they got the hotel this afternoon one of the guys was going out to rent the bus.

They talked, waited for their luggage. Will stood behind Anna with his arms around her, hands resting in the pocket of her hoodie. "Hey ma." He said, leaning his head down beside her ear.

"Hey." she said, turning her head a little and smiling as he kissed her face. His hold let go so she could turn around. She leaned up and kissed his lips once.

The guys were basically being the guys, letting out some energy from the flight.

Once they all had their things, they were ready to leave. "New York boys, think they're ready?" Julian asked, Phil recording on Will's snap - he had it on his phone too, that's how they got a lot of pictures on there from performances and things when they were on tour. The other posts were from Will's phone

"Nah man, I don't think they're ready for us." Will replied. "New York, lets goo." Alex said when Phil pointed the camera at him.

Today was June 9th, first show was tomorrow night. (if you care, I'm gonna be referencing their actual tour dates except these are just all shifted ahead 4 months.)

They drove to the hotel for tonight and all met up in the lobby. Anna was now getting their room key. "Who else needs to eat?" Alex asked, just getting his.

"Bro I'm starving." Julian said. "Pizza?" Silas suggested they order in, and Alex agreed. "It's the first night of tour, tradition to go out." Will said in response.

"That's dope." Alex said. "Suit and everything?"

"Yes bro, we're celebrating." Julian replied. He had obviously been there last tour. They did that first and last tour days.

Just based on last tour for Anna though, Will had taken her out a couple of times to more dressy places. Those nights were just as good as exploring whatever city they were in, in their own ways.

"Okay thank you, have a good day." she came over with their room key. "Here, cariño." she handed Will his.

"Thank you baby," his hand rested on her lower back. "We're going out tonight." he updated her. She nodded as he handed her stuff back which he'd been holding for her and they all went up to their rooms, getting settled for now.

When thy got the bus, they'd have most their stuff in there.

"Are you showering?" "About to, want to join?" Will asked as they put all their stuff down.

She nodded as he went in to run the water. He told her how the attire would be tonight and she went through both of their things to find something suiting.

She got him a pair of pants and a nice button down. The pants were grey, top was white. She knew will always cuffed the sleeves so she picked the right style for that.

She decided on a simple cami dress, it was grey and ribbed. A nice plain gold necklace would go good. She had one that 'clasped' at the neck, and the end hung down.

She set those out and Will walked out. "Looks perfect, now come in before the water gets cold." he pulled her back by her hips, and Anna smiled.

He had on only his boxers, so once she was in the bathroom pulling her hoodie off, he got in. She ran her fingers through her hair a couple times after she pulled off her sweats, then undressed and got in.