Chapter 10

Around 5 AM, Anna randomly woke up. She yawned, checked the time and realized she'd only been asleep for an hour or two. She looked up at Will and couldn't help but smile. She laid her head down, a hand flat on his chest, tracing her fingers over it and just started thinking. She could be with him 24 hours a day, she was in love with him.

And that thought crossed Anna's mind, taking her almost by surprise for a moment. She WAS in love; with every one of his traits, every characteristic. So, him. She loved him. The words were more complex than they seemed. And just then, he woke up. Well, was awake to say the least.

"Hey.." he said, voice tired. He seemed slightly confused. "Have you slept?" Will rubbed her forearm absentmindedly as he spoke, still half asleep.

"Yeah," Anna looked up at him, his voice and touch so soothing.

"You okay?" he questioned, looking at her for a moment. "Yeah, I just woke up." she assured.

He kissed her on the forehead, pulling her in. "Mm, come here baby."  He seemed to call her that on instinct, not really thinking about his words. That made her smile. It seemed like now that he had Anna, he was possessive of her. Like he didn't want to lose her. And in knowing that, she guessed that was why she felt comfortable letting herself fall in love with him. And wasn't completely afraid of it for once.

"What are you thinking about?" he said, now a bit more awake.

"You." she answered honestly. Will smiled, kissing her shortly, probably with something else in mind. He only stopped after pausing for a second when Anna mentioned "I'm tired."

"Sleep." he rubbed her back softly, closing his eyes shortly after she began to fall into sleep again.

If only he knew; it wasn't just having him she was thinking about. Not about having sex with him. So much more. Anna wasn't oblivious. She knew he must feel the same to some level. Even more actually. It was almost his want for her that made her fall for him. When he said those words about not wanting to even wake up again without her by his side - she knew. He wouldn't have made the moves he did if it weren't mutual.

Maybe he wasn't sure if SHE felt the same. It didn't matter either way. They were both here, and she was once again falling asleep in his arms.

Around 11 AM, she had fully woken up after making up sleep for the lost night.

Will wasn't in bed at first, and she got up and got some clothes. She heard the water start running, and he came out for a moment as well, his glance going from the bed to her once realizing it was empty. "Hey."

She was still here. "Heyy." she replied, dragging the word out a little as he came over to her. His arms wrapped around her as he kissed her once. "I'm showering, come join if you want." he offered, stroking some hair from her face.

Anna nodded, "Sure." he went back into the bathroom and got in and she came in shortly after setting out some clothes. She undressed down to her bra and panties then combed her hair shortly. "God, it's cold." She said, taking no longer than she needed before undressing and getting in.

The warm shower was a relief as she stepped in. "I know, I turned on the heat right before you woke up." Will said. "Here." he motioned her to turn around and wet her hair, and washed it for her. The entire time there was tension and urge, she wanted him, and he didn't hesitate to let his hands roam.

He worked the shampoo into her hair which actually felt really nice. "Wait put your head back." he got some soap away from near her eye and rinsed out her hair for her. "You're beautiful." Will mentioned as she put in conditioner. Anna smiled, didn't make any moves and let him finish up while she sat down on the small ledge to shave. She shaved and got out a few minutes later.