Chapter: 1

Aaniat's POV:

My phone is ringing grrr, at 8:45 am in the morning, when I'm peacefully sleeping in my comfy bed, someone wants to kick my ass out of my bed and shout at them for waking me up so early on weekends.No, I'm not waking up this early when my summer holidays just started.Not even at single thought.

Aaaaarrgggh! Someone stop this phone from ringing.I gave up it's ringing continuesly, I should pick it up, though I don't want to but I have to.This is worse.

I don't check who is it and press answer, with my eyes half closed, "hello"  I say with an irritated tone, "Hey, Aana I'm in trouble I need your help, can you come here?" I sit up on my bed, It's Aashir, he knows that Aana is not a morning person, "Aashir, are you alright?, what happened?, where are you?"  I asked worriedly, "I can't tell you on call, can you come to Butlers Cafe, I'm in trouble Aana"  he yells, "Sure I'm coming Aash, breath." I assure him.

I wear my slippers, run down the hallway and see my mom sitting on a sofa & reciting Quran (holy book).She looks up at me, of course she is shocked to see me wide awake, this early in the morning, "Aaniat are you alright beta?" she asks totally confused. "Maa, Aashir woke me up by calling me on my phone, he says he is in trouble, I gotta go Maa.love you". I tell her and walk out of the hall door, I yell at my driver and he comes running around "ji baji (yes sister)" how many times I have to tell him, not to call me baji.Well. "Open the car please" I am so irritated and worried at the moment that I don't care of anything else right now, except Aashir.

I look terrible, I'm wearing a lose blue T-shirt, pajamas with messy hair.A perfect morning Aana look.Great.

Butlers Café is just 10 minutes drive from my home, while in car I wonder what must have happened that he called me like that.Anyways, I'll get to know in few minutes.my best friend is in trouble.

I run into the Cafe and search for him, "There he is" I whisper to myself & walk towards his table .He is all dressed up with perfectly combed hair.Is he really in trouble?!...He is looking down.He is probably in deep thoughts.

"Aashir", he looks up at me, "Hey Aana, how are you bud?" He gets up from his chair excitedly, with a smile on his face as if he is seeing me after ages. "Aash are you alright, why did you call me?" I ask confused "yes, what happened to me, Have a seat Aan" he says totally relaxed. "Aashir, can you please spill the beans, why the hell you called me over here at fraaggiinggg 9:00 am in the morning?!!!" I yell at him, "Aana babe calm down, I just want to have a cup of coffee with my bestest friend,YOU"  he points out at me with a smile on his beautifully dolled up face.And here I'm standing in pajamas, lose shirt and a blast in my hair.Cool. "I swear if killing was legal in this country, I'd bang this chair on your head" I say in an annoyed tone, pointing out at a chair, he laughs out loud at me.He is laughing I seriously want to high five on his face.I look angrily at him and try to walk away, he comes after me & stops in front of me.

"Aan.. Aan now since you're here so we can have coffee here,please?"

"NO"

"please Aana, pretty please"

"Aash you're such a.... Never mind"

I walk back to the table and sit on a chair, he comes after me and takes the other seat.He is such an annoying best buddy.

Aashir's POV:

How cute does she look when she is angry?!. "Aana you're so cute" I tell her, smiling, "yeah with messy morning hair and lose clothes I look cute, Thank you" she rolls her eyes, I giggle at her expression, "Anyways what would you have?" I ask her, "I have not washed my face, and you're asking...aaggh cold coffee" she yells out, she looks adorable even with that weird morning get up, "okay babe" I say politely and call a waiter to our table "two coffees one cold, one hot"

"...and one piece of cheesecake" Aaniat completes and waiter leaves after taking our orders."So Aana you got so worried for me that you didn't wash your face and came running to me in your T and pajamas awhh" I tease her, "wouldn't you do the same if I tell you I'm in trouble?" she asks annoyingly, "Well not really, I'll first inquire if you're telling the truth or you're really in trouble, only then I'll take the decision" I play it cool, "Cool, so sweet of you" she rolls her eyes again, and I giggle at her expression she is daaammnn cute.

There is a silence between us, she is looking here and there and I'm staring at her cuteness, there comes our coffee and her Cheesecake.She looks at her coffee & cake sadly or you can say sleepily.She breaks the silence.

"You did a wrong thing by waking me up so early mister, I'll make you pay for this, better be careful"

"I'm up for anything babe"

"You're crazy Aash"

"Haha we both are, high five"

I up my hand for a high five, "Whatever" she gives it back, I smile at her.

...................

Hey readers!! Don't forget to vote and comment, this is my first novel.All fictional.Comment even if you don't like it so that I can improve :)

Ps: photo in the description is my favourite café in Karachi, Pakistan.