Chapter: 3

Aaniat's POV:

This is the worst possible day in my entire life, first I had to tolerate my best buddy early in the morning, second the taunt woman and bitches and now this headache Aaarrgghh life sucks. I try taking a nap but then again salah time is near, I don't want to miss it so I stay awake, after that walk timings.

I and Aashir go for walk together every evening to a park, not everytime for walking, during college days we work & help each other in assignments and other college work in that park.

I have to make Aashir do something as for what he has done to me earlier this morning. I have a plan, I smirk thinking about my plan.I'll make him play guitar for me.

Aashir is an amazing guitar player, He doesn't like to play it in crowd as he don't want flies to murmur around him. A charming, good looking, always well dressed guitar player is every girl's dream boy, so he plays guitar very rarely. I remember he once said 'One of my dreams is to be a singer, I'll be called Aash the singer but I don't want anyone to call me Aash except you' isn't he too sweet?!

Mom enters my room with a glass full of milkshake, she hands it to me "ready to go beta?" she asks, "yes maa just after I offer my salah" I reply, leaving my milkshake glass on a table "Aaniat beta you shouldn't be late on your prayers purposely, what were you doing that you're late for Asar prayer?" she said and I realised that I'm late for salah, I was so much into my thoughts that I almost forgot, too bad of me, "Errr maa just...I'll pray now" I say and maa leaves after nodding.

I finish my prayer and my milkshake, I check time, I'm late already Aashir must be waiting, no problem he should wait that's how he'll know that he has done wrong by waking up Aaniat in the morning. Huh.

I wear my snickers, tie my hairs into a ponytail, take my phone go downstairs and leave saying bye to maa.

After few minutes of drive I enter the park, I don't see Aashir anywhere, I look around but I don't see him. Suddenly two manly hands touch the back of my shoulders, I get scared and turn around to see, it's Aashir "you monster, why you being so bad to me today" I pretend to cry out, "because you're so cute babe" he says with an aww face, "If you're finished so should we start walking?" I say & make an annoyed pout,
"we will not walk today Aan I have to tell you about my plans for tomorrow" he says & I see a slight excitement on his face "we can talk about your plans while walking too no?" I ask him surprisingly, "no, I'm not in a mood to walk today let's sit on that bench" he says pointing out at an empty bench "okay" I agree to him as I'm so tired today and not in mood to walk.

I sit and he sits beside me, "So what plans you were talking about?" I ask with curiosity, "since our holidays started, so we should enjoy as much as we can before hectic days of college start again, don't you think?" he asks me and I'm totally confused on what reply I give him so I just nod, "so first all tomorrow we are going on road trip to Makli" he said with an excitement on his face.

I ask,

"who comes in we?"

"me and you"

"just?"

"yeah"

"Why not taking your other friends as well?" I ask him with wide eyes, "because I want to spend my holidays with you, I've roamed with my boy's gang alot, now I want to roam with my best friend, you only" he states, I try to say something but he stops me saying, "we're going tomorrow and no more questions on that" his boss mode is on.I sigh and give him an okay look.

"But we are taking Sarah with us" I say, he opens his mouth to argue but I cut him, "she is coming with us and no questions on that" I order, "hands down to you" he says and rolls his eyes.

Aashir's POV:

Now Aana wants Sarah to come with us.I hate Sarah.Sarah is Aaniat's friend, she is our classmate in college.She is Aana's friend but she hates her, she started talking to Aana to get to me.Sarah once said to me that she likes me, I rejected her because of my own reasons, next, she started talking to Aana because I'm Aana's best friend, so she can be around me by being Aana's so called friend.She is clearly using Aana to get to me.Just for Aana I tolerate her otherwise I hate her.

"Aash you will take your guitar as well tomorrow" Aana says breaking me from my thoughts, "What? no no no no, then you will make me play it as well" I reject, "of course you will play it for me and sing as well won't you?" she says with a requesting face, "for you, yes.In front of Sarah, no" I tell her "please Aash please, puppy eyes please" she begs, oh I just adore her cute face, I couldn't resist anymore, "Okayyyyy" I say.she won. "Yaaaayyy" she smiles wide. Her smile is worth more than diamonds for me, I couldn't resist but smile back at her.

The sun is about to set and we(me and Aana) decide to leave before it sets because then it's salah time and both of us don't want to be late on it.Today, if I'm reading my salahs so that's because of Aana, First I used to miss my prayers,then she insisted me & Alhamdulillah (thanks to Allah) that I offer all my salahs.I am lucky that Aana is my best friend or I won't find myslef doing anything for my religion.

We both say bye to each other and leave for our homes.I'm excited for tomorrow, well not for Sarah,I love roaming with my childhood friend, I have so many plans for these holidays which I'll tell her soon. Or day by day.

................

Hey readers this was cool no?. I want you to comment even if you don't like it so that I'd know what wrong I did :)
Don't forget to vote.

Photo in the description is our Aashir aka Feroze Khan, Pakistani model and actor.