Chapter: 5

Aaniat's POV:

Aashir came to pick me up he is looking super gorgeous in black shirt, blue jeans and a hat, I sit on the front beside him in his car, he starts driving and we're heading to Sarah's home to pick her up, "Aashir you took your guitar right?" I ask him, "yeah" he replies without any expression, "good boy" I smile at him, we reach Sarah's home, I text her & we wait for her to come, I see Aashir's face and he is not at all happy on Sarah coming with us.

Well there she is, wearing a knee length pink kurti with black dupatta around her neck and tights, she is looking good. She sits on the back seat "Hey Aaniat, Hi Aashir" she says, I turn around at her and say hi Aashir also replies, he is only being polite with her because of me, I still don't know why Aashir doesn't like her.First he used to be okay with her, but after some time he became rude, I don't know if something happened which Aashir never told me or it's just his nature.Aashir starts driving.

"I didn't have breakfast because someone said he is making sandwiches for me" I said and rolled my eyes at Aashir, "Oh yeah take that box" he said, pointing at a box kept on dashboard.I took the box full of cheese sandwiches, I opened grabbed one and ate, they were delicious, "Sarah would you have some?" I let the box to Sarah and asked, "thanks" she grabbed, Aashir let out his breath as if he was holding one.

Aashir knows that I'm afraid of speed driving, and all of a sudden he started to drive his Audi at 130 km/h, he was doing that to tease me, as for him these things are cute, "woah woah Aaaaaassshhhh slow down" I screamed in frustration, he giggled at my gesture "monster" I yelled at him, Sarah tapped Aashir on his shoulder "yo go Aashir" she said giggling, Aashir ignored her tapping & giggling and continued to drive fast, I'm almost on crying mode, he looked at my expression "aww babe" he said & slowed down "monster monster monster" I yelled at him.
After few minutes we reached Makli it was pretty sunny, 2 O'clock in the afternoon, Aashir stepped out of his driving seat, me & Sarah stepped out too, "Aash you won't carry your guitar with you, so play it here" I said looking at him with an evil smile on my face, he rolled his eyes and took his guitar from the back of his car, Sarah was smiling excitedly, Aashir sat on very front of his car, held his guitar in position, "this is just for you Aana" Aash said with a slight smile, I smiled back at his gesture, I saw Sarah's perplexed expression.well.

Aashir played it, I was looking at him with an 'aww so' smiling face, he is so adorable.He played it for 3 or 4 minutes , "is that enough babes?" he asked requesting "Awwwhahahaha yes fine" I said with glittery eyes, he put back his guitar in the car and we started moving, Makli is a very beautiful ancient place near Karachi, it's a graveyard with beautifully carved graves, a place where you can get beautiful backgrounds for your pictures, well that's what usually people do when they come over here and we did same.

We've come a long way from our car me and Sarah were talking about that place, suddenly Aashir called me for selfies, I pushed Sarah with myself too, we took a lot of selfies, I just realised that I forgot my phone in the car.

Aashir's POV:

Aana left me and Sarah alone saying "I forgot to take my phone I'll be right back"
as soon as Aana left, Sarah looked at me & started walking towards me, I looked somewhere else to ignore her, she stopped an inch away from me.so close to me. I tried to walk away but she held me from my collar "what is wrong with you, why do you ignore me?" she asked, as if she is my girlfriend "Sarah leave my collar" I ordered, "no I won't, I need my answers, enough is enough, what is wrong in loving someone, I loved you and said that to you" she stopped a bit and continued "why don't you see that I love you more than Aaniat does" she completes "There is nothing like what you think about me & Aana, also there is nothing between me & you so just leave me" I said and removed her hand from my collar, I saw her sighing in anger.

Aaniat's POV:

I took my phone and walked back to Aashir & Sarah, I stopped far away from them when I saw Sarah holding Aashir's collar, they were standing so close to each other, talking about something I couldn't hear.I stood there because I did not want to disturb them.What was going on between them?

I saw that they finished talking so I moved to them, Aashir smiled when he saw me but I gave him a confused look, I thought I should tell Aashir that I'm hungry, we shall have lunch somewhere but after what I saw I didn't feel like saying anything to him or may be I don't want to talk to him because I felt he is hiding something from me, something that I should know because he is my best friend.

"Aana let's walk around and then we'll go have lunch somewhere" Aashir broke me from my thoughts, "yes let's walk but I'll have lunch at home I don't feel well" I lied, I was fine, I just did not want to be here with Sarah & Aashir, may be something was cooking between them.I felt odd one out. "what happened babe" he asked putting a hand on my shoulder, I moved back "I feel tired, I didn't sleep well" I said.

"no problem babe, if you don't feel well, then we should go"

"yeah we should"

Sarah was looking at us, all three of us moved to the car, I said Sarah that I want to relax a bit so I'd sit on back seat of car, you may sit on front with Aashir.She accepted.She sat beside driving seat with Aashir & I sat on back seat, Aashir made a weird face at that without saying anything.

Driving back to our homes we were all quiet, only once Aashir asked if I want to have juice or something which I refused.At first I thought that I felt jealous seeing Aashir with some other girl but no it wasn't jealousy, why would I be jealous, it's his life he can do whatever he wants to,well then why Aashir always ignored Sarah If there was something between them? Just to show me? Just to hide it from me? But why? I was hurt, not little but very hurt, he was hiding something from me.All of my friends lied to me, betrayed me, ditched me at least I wasn't expecting this from Aashir he is my best friend, if something important is going on in his life then shouldn't I be part of it? If no then what's the point of calling me his best buddy? I felt very odd.Thinking all of this, tears came out of my eyes, which I wiped so that no one can see them.

"Aashir first drop me to my home then Sarah please"

I said to him.

..................

So sorry guys for being late on this.Typing on phone is very hard aaaaannnddd 100 views in a week I'm so happy and excited.Thank you guys. Vote and comment.

PS photo in the description is Aaniat aka Pakistani actress Sajal Ali.

This is for you Baasra :* since I couldn't give you your reward on your bday.. So this is on behalf of that love ya <3