Chapter: 4

Author's note: I'm dedicating this chapter to my friend Jaweria, who is probably angry from me. I'm sorry again Jaway. :*

................

Aaniat's POV:

I reach home, after offering salah I go to my maa & pop's room, I haven't seen pops since morning so I just go to say salam to him and ask him for permission of going to road trip with Aashir, Pops never stops me from going anywhere with Aashir but I too don't go anywhere without his permission. I knock their door & enter, "Assalam o aleikum pops" I say, grinning, "waleikum assalam beta" he replies.I sit on sofa beside maa, she is reading a book, "how was your day popsi" I ask dad, "was good, son" he grins.I hesitate a little before asking him for permission, I don't know why, I always do, "Umm dad" I say and he looks up at me, he was working on his laptop, "can I go on a road trip with Aashir tomorrow?, our holidays started so he made plans" I say this sentence in one breath, what's wrong with me he is my father, why do I even hesitate?!

"sure you can go beta, where you guys are going?" he asked, "to Makli, dad" I tell him and he nods slowly.Suddenly we hear a knock on the door, It's our cook, he told us that the food is ready and all three of us get up and go to have our dinner, Dad sleeps early because he is an office going man. Maa and me after our prayers go to our rooms. I'll also sleep early because I know Aashir will wake me up in the morning, I don't know how he gets up and Dress up early in the morning.

I go to my room and change into my comfy lose night clothes, I remember I have to ask Sarah if she wants to come with us.I take my phone and type a message.

Me:Hey Sarah! How are you? :)

After a while I see her reply.

Sarah: I'm fine.

Me: Actually want to ask you that we're going on a road trip tomorrow would you come with us?

Sarah: Is Aashir also going?

Me: Yes only me and Aashir were going so I thought I should ask you.

Sarah: sure I'd go with you guys.

Me: Great, we'll pick you up in the morning.

Sarah: okay.

After finishing up my conversation with Sarah I text Aashir.

Me: we'll go in your car, right?

Aashir: yes babe.

Aashir replies me in seconds, I never have to wait for his reply.

Me: Then we'll pick Sarah from her house.

Aashir: -__- only because you're saying.

Me: aww, how sweet.

Aashir: yeah thank you -_-

Me: good night muffin. ;)

Aashir: good night honey bunch. ;)

And I sleep.

Next morning.

Aashir's POV:

I wake up at 6:00 am in the morning & I message Aana from my phone.

Me: you woke up or still in your dreams?

I know she must be sleeping, if she won't reply then I'll call her after changing my clothes. I wash my face and change my clothes.I check my phone to see if Aana replied & there is. Wow she woke up by her own?!

Aana: Still in dreams, it's Aaniat's ghost.

Me: haha get ready I'll come to pick you in an hour or so.

Aana: OK monster OK.

I go down the hallway, dad is ready to go to office & I think Sabrina is still sleeping, my mom passed away few years back, since then I, dad & my little sister Sabrina live together and we love each other, we're always there for us, after mom, dad was our biggest support, he loved us like a mother & cared for us like a father.I say salam to him, he replies with a grin, he was probably getting late so I didn't disturb him & went to kitchen.

Cook was cooking something, I said him to bring chicken from our fridge.Aana loves my chicken cheese sandwiches, so I was making for her.I grab my phone and text her.

Me: Don't eat breakfast I'm making sandwiches ;)

Aana: you know you're sometimes too sweet & caring?! *-*

Me: Ikr ;)

I'm done making sandwiches.Oh shit I've to take guitar as well, I go upstairs, take it, come downstairs again and put everything in the car Aaaaarrggghh I've to play it when Sarah will be with us.Before leaving I check Sabrina and say our maid to take care of her.

On the way I buy juices for ourselves, I reach Aana's home, I call her and she comes, she is wearing a purple kurti with tights and pink dupatta(scarf) around her neck, her wavy hair, make her look perfect, she is the prettiest girl I've ever seen or may be no other girl except my sister has ever been as important as she is to me.

"heyo Aashir, am I allowed to sit with you in front seat or Sarah will sit?" she teased me, she knows I hate Sarah, "If you want to sit you can, no one else.full stop" I say making an annoyed face, "uh oh don't be angry" she says and sits in front seat, I smile at her and move my car.

.............

Hey readers I know this chapter is a bit short, don't ask me how hard it is to type long chapters on my phone. Long chapters are coming their way.Don't forget to comment and vote  :)

I'm sorry again Jaweria :*