Chapter: 6

Aashir's POV:

I dropped Aana at home, I said bye to her but she didn't respond back, she didn't hear me or may be because she didn't feel well.I was upset I wanted to go back to Aana and sit with her until she feels okay but had to drop this Sarah, a big problem in my life, "Aashir" she called me but I stopped her before she continues, "please just don't talk to me right now" she sighed & rolled her eyes. I left her at her house & without any second thought I drove away.

I should call Aana to ask if she is fine now, but no what if she is sleeping?! I shouldn't disturb her, I should text her, so she'll reply when she sees it.Hope she ate lunch, she had nothing from morning except of those sandwiches.I text her.

Me: Aana how do you feel now? Had lunch?

I reach my home & before going to my room I go to check Sabrina, Dad is still not home, he comes in the evening or sometimes even at dinner time.Sabrina was writing or may be drawing something when I entered, "what's up girlie?" I asked her smiling, she looks up at me, "I was so bored so I was sketching this" she pointed out at her sketch, "oh great, you keep sketching I'll go change" I say & turn around to go up to my room.

I freshen up and change my clothes. Aaniat still didn't reply, may be she is sleeping.

Aaniat's POV:

I entered home, saw no one in the hall, I went to kitchen, cook was cleaning it, I asked him where is mom, he told me that she went to market just few minutes ago, I nodded and turned around to go to my room, cook stopped me to ask if I want to eat something.how cute, but I refuse.

I go upstairs to my room, I open the door and my room is beautifully messed up, I need to clean this all.Is there anything left to make my day more bad? My eyeliner, lipsticks, hair brush, everything is on my bed, messed, even my bedsheet is not proper, "my life is as messed as this bed" I murmur to myslef while taking all my belongings from my bed, put them in my cupboard, proper my sheet and clean it all.I leave myslef to fall on my bed, I don't change, don't wash my face to clean all the make up I wore, I just don't care of these things, only thing on my mind right now is Aashir, I feel that I've been betrayed by my best friend, I feel hurt.This is not what I expect, this is not what I deserve.I never hid anything from him, If was happy I told him, if I was sad I told him, my every decision, I tell him everything about every person that is related to me, and he is hiding something about him & my another friend, why is he doing this? Deliberately or something else? Thinking all of this, I'm crying, without making any noise I'm crying.My phone beeps, I check to see it's Aashir, I don't feel like replying to him, I don't know what to tell him or what to ask him right now.

•••••••••••

I wake up, it's dark outside, when the hell I slept?! I missed three prayers dhuhr, asar & maghrib too, I slept for so long.I sigh and go to washroom I see my face in the mirror holy crap my face n hair, I look like a monster, I didn't remove my make up before sleeping & slept with my hair opened grrr.

I change my monster look into a normal look, go downstairs to see mom & dad they're there sitting in the hall sofas "Aaniat beta I came to your room, but I didn't wake you up, you must have been tired.." mom said looking at me, "yeah I was tired and I still am" I said, not looking at her, "would you have dinner?" maa asked, "I don't feel hungry maa, I'd have cookies later" I tell her & go up to my room after smiling a bit at my parents.

I sit on the chair near my room's window, cross my legs, my hands crossed beneath my chin & start thinking if I should talk to Aashir or let it go..yes I should.. But why is this so hard? I CAN DO THIS.I take my phone from the table and see two new messages from him

Aashir: Are you alright? , you didn't come to park today?
Aashir: You must be sleeping reply me as soon as you see my messages I'm worried for you.

What should I do reply him or directly call him, look at those messages again, I want to ask him a lot of questions, and I will, but not on messages not even on calls I need to meet him, and ask everything on his face, how dare he hid things from me?!

I call him.

After few seconds, he picks it up "hey Aana are you fine now? I was worried for you" he says in one breath.

"I'm fine Aashir, I need to talk to you on something"

"Anytime babe, what happened?"

"It's about something I got to know which you should've told me, I'm sad I got to know it by myself"

"what is it what's wrong?"

"not on call Aashir, let's meet tomorrow at any café"

"okay sure, take care my honey bunch"

I don't know why those butterflies start to roll in my stomach whenever he calls me 'his' ...god.

"yeah, bye"

I sighed in relief, I'm going to talk to him tomorrow.

................

I'm sorry for being so late again same excuse, TYPING IS HARD ON PHONE, I'll get my laptop in few days and will update early....hope you all are enjoying, vote and comment :)